United States / Massachusetts / Rockport
This beautifully renovated antique home is situated on a secluded private lane within walking distance of everything Rockport has to offer.
Its location is ideal for a family summer getaway being close to Front and Back beaches, the Bandstand, downtown Rockport, the commuter rail, Shalin Liu Performance Center, and the many restaurants and shops in the village.
Relax on the deck overlooking the verdant yard or spend some quality time in nature at Millbrook Meadow with its frog pond and playground, a perfect little spot for picnicking, relaxing, and feeding the occasional duck.
- Living Room: A spacious living room which opens into an additional gathering room with a Queen pullout sofa, full screen TV, a writing nook, a full bath with walk-in shower, and door leading to the deck overlooking the verdant yard. The living room also has an exterior door and fireplace
- Kitchen: The galley kitchen offers modern appliances, ample storage, and plenty of counter top space for food prep. The kitchen opens on to the adjacent front hallway to the dining room, and to the living room
- Dining Room: A formal dining room seats up to 8 comfortably and has a ceiling fan
- Full Bathroom 1: Located off of the additional living area, this bathroom includes a walk-in shower
- Master Bedroom: A large light-filled master bedroom with queen bed has beautiful tall windows and an en-suite bath with a walk-in shower
- Bedroom 1: This room features a Queen bed, a seating area for reading and writing, plus plenty of closet and storage space
- Bedroom 2: This room contains two Twin beds filled with natural light from the skylight
- Full Bathroom 2: This bright and airy bath includes a tub/shower with natural light from the skylight
- The spacious deck overlooks the lovely yard and well-kept gardens, and includes an outdoor dining set for six with two additional chairs, plus a chaise and a full retractable awing to enjoy the tranquility of the serene surroundings
- An additional café table with two chairs is also available in the garden
- The property has a driveway providing off street parking for up to 3 cars (tandem)
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 People
Iron and Ironing Board
Fully equipped kitchen
Parking - (Private driveway parking)
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1: Master Bedroom is a light filled room with Queen bed, beautiful tall windows and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, seating area for reading and writing plus plenty of closet and storage space
Bedroom 3: Twin beds, filled with natural light from the skylight
Location DetailsLogan Airport (30 miles)
Pease International Tradeport (31 miles)
Manchester Boston Regional Airport (46 miles)
Easy access to Gloucester, Essex, Manchester, Ipswich and other towns, seaside and beaches, local shops and exquisite restaurants
Connecticut (173 miles)
Vermont (230 miles)
Villa NotesHome available for rental April - November
Minimum check in age 25
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
April 01, 2021 - May 27, 2021
May 28, 2021 - June 30, 2021
July 01, 2021 - September 18, 2021
September 19, 2021 - November 01, 2021
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 PM - Check out: 10:00 AM
Minimum Stay DetailsMinimum stay 7 nights
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.