OverviewAmbita is a very charming two-story villa set on a beautiful panoramic terraced garden.
Just less than 30 steps down the coastal road, and 1.5 miles from the center of Positano, it was completely restored and restyled in 2017 to combine elegant aesthetics with comfort and modern amenities. Surrounded by timeless olive and lemon trees, the villa embraces a seaside décor that incorporates a soothing white and blue palette, tiles glazed with the typical Mediterranean colors, and beautiful “Neapolitan terracotta” floors which derive their unique salmon hue from the composition of the local clay. Nothing restores your body and warms your soul like sitting on the terrace of Villa Ambita while admiring endless sea views and soaking in the balmy, beautiful sunshine of the Amalfi Coast!
Base yourself for a week in this spacious villa, close enough to Positano with its restaurants, shops and nightlife, and yet set in a tranquil zone. Enjoy your time relaxing with friends or family, and marveling at the impressive and unforgettable sea view. Villa Ambita is an excellent choice if you are looking for a magical place to spend your vacation. Its lemon scented panoramic garden is your piece of heaven on the Amalfi Coast. The closest equipped beach is only a 3-minute drive away.
Airy and elegant open-concept living room, with dining and sitting areas. This is the place where you can relax indoors, read during the hot summer hours, watch your favorite show on the large smart TV, and, during colder months, enjoy the fireplace while seated on the comfortable sofas. Through two arched French doors, this beautiful room opens onto the main panoramic terrace. The living room is connected to a fully equipped and modern kitchen, where you can create meals on your own or let the private chef you may hire prepare delicious typical dishes of the area. A guest bathroom with washing machine for your laundry is also available on this floor.
Dine al fresco under the shades around a beautiful handmade wrought-iron table that sits up to 8 people. Enjoy the terrace’s tranquil atmosphere while lounging outside where everything encourages relaxation, especially the spectacular open sea view.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with direct access to panoramic terrace, satellite TV, safe, en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King bedroom with direct access to a panoramic balcony, satellite TV, safe, en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with direct access to a panoramic balcony, satellite TV, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with direct access to a panoramic balcony, satellite TV, shared bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning and satellite TV
- All bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers
- A/C in all rooms
- Road parking
- Smart TV with programs in English
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Washing machine
- 3 Minute drive to the nearest beach
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Porter service on arrival and departure
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cook services
- Cost of food and beverage
- Nearest Airport: Naples 1 h 37 min
- Nearest serviced town: 9 min
- Sorrento 42 min
- Amalfi 30 min
- All utilities including electricity, A/C and water are included
- Check-in between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Check-out by 10:00 am
- Late arrival fee between 8:00 pm & 10:00 pm: €60 – No arrivals are accepted after 10:00 pm
- All extras must be paid in cash locally, prior to departure
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.