OverviewSet on a hilltop of the Sorrentino coast, Annia is a perfectly preserved 1950's luxury villa, showing its beauty with pride.
It is located few kilometers from the lively and bustling Sorrento and at walking distance from the closest village. The modernist design of this property, with distinctive features such as large windows, exterior color accents, and open plan living, will please those who appreciate a minimalist look and great functionality of the space. From its terraces and from almost every room you can enjoy stunning sea views and unforgettable sunsets with the Bay of Naples and glitzy Capri in the distance. The quiet location of the villa is just what you need after a day of touring on the busy streets of the coast. Added bonuses for guests with limited mobility are the easy access from the road, no steps from the parking lot to the villa, and the internal elevator. During the summer months, the garden offers organic fruits and vegetables ready to be picked and enjoyed.
The luxury villa Annia is far enough from the busy Sorrento city life and yet only a ten minute drive from it. The nearest village with the basic stores and facilities is just 1 kilometer away. This oasis of tranquillity and comfort is the perfect starting point for daily trips along the coast, or to visit the ancient Pompeii and Herculaneum, Naples and the islands of Ischia and Capri.
The spacious living room is open and uncluttered while both the lounge and dining areas boast a few traditional high-end furniture pieces, repurposed to give warmth and more personality to the airy space. The beautiful marble floors, the large leather sofas, and the intarsia work on the folding door - memory of an artisanal Sorrentino ancient craft - add interest and luxury to the bright room. To complete this floor, there is a generous kitchen, fully equipped to dish out marvelous meals, and a guest bathroom.
The first floor includes a wellness area with equipped gym and sauna. The adjacent panoramic terrace features a six guest whirlpool.
The villa’s well-tended and extensive gardens and the gleaming panoramic swimming pool with the furnished sundeck assure relax and privacy to the guests. There are many terraces and nooks where to work on your tan while enjoying the fantastic views of the sea and a dining table placed under a romantic pergola near a wood burning oven is perfect for a pizza party. You can also enjoy unique opportunities to relax and dedicate time to your wellness on the first floor terrace. Fruit and vegetables of the season, grown on the estate, are complimentary and ready to be picked and become ingredients of your daily meals.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): King bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom with panoramic private terrace and en-suite bathroom with double sink and double shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with private balcony and en-suite bathroom with double sink and double shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Twin bedroom with private balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): Queen bedroom with private balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air conditioning and satellite TV, Wi-Fi
- All bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet connection - available indoor and outdoor
- Satellite plasma TV with International News channels
- Window screens on all windows
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Safes in two of the bedrooms
- Furnished sundeck and outdoor shower
- Pizza wood burning oven
- Wellness area with gym, hot tub and sauna
- Vegetable garden
- Electronic gate
- Private parking
- Private swimming pool (5 x 15 m)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Housekeeping service 3 hrs per day
- Mid-week change of linen (on Wed)
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Breakfast setup service for 2 hours/day - cost of food extra
- Chef services on request for lunch and dinner by the menu
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, and gas are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm - Check-out: by 10:00 am
- All extra services are to be paid locally in cash, unless otherwise stated
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.