OverviewHandsomely appointed, Bendis boasts a very unique layout utilizing and incorporating in its design the natural vertical rocks so distinctive of the Amalfi Coast.
This villa, a true haven of solace, is immersed in an expansive verdant private terraced park that goes from street level all the way down to the water, and you can explore it on foot or using a complimentary electrical golf cart. This villa offers the ultimate luxury, the most exquisite service, first class amenities and exceptional views. We invite you to indulge in the refined contemporary ambiance of Villa Bendis, and experience ultimate comfort in the most authentic Italian way!
Bendis is located in a favorite area only 10 minute drive from the town of Amalfi. Among the few larger villas on the Amalfi Coast it is the ideal property for big groups. The park of the estate screens the villa making it very private so there is not better place to keep the world at bay. Please note that at Villa Bendis most rooms feature steps.
The timeless elegance of the highly designed modernist living room is enhanced by vaulted ceilings, glass walls and large panoramic windows. Here, three separate areas coexist: the spacious TV area with the generous L-shaped sofa, the lounge area, and the dining area with table and chairs, redefining the concept of luxury. A fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, and guest bathroom complete this floor.
A panoramic veranda with dining area is where you will spend most of your nights, while the house chef, in the near outdoor kitchen, will be preparing for you the dishes that represent the true essence of this area. Local fresh ingredients used for typical timeless recipes paired with local wine…here life feels perfect! The private swimming pool excavated in the rocks, or the sea below reachable by a private path, are all yours to renew your mind, body and spirit. The property also features terraced gardens of lemon trees and the scent permeates the air.
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa - Upper Floor) Queen bedroom, dressing room and bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (Main Villa - Middle Floor): Queen bedroom and twin bedroom with shared bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 4 - 7 (Main Villa - Lower Floor) 2 Queen and 2 twin bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms with shower
- Bedroom 8 (Annex): Independent bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All the bedrooms are unpretentious, yet very comfortable and all air-conditioned
- Animal farm on the estate
- Gym shared with other guests of the estate
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Organic vegetable garden
- Private access to the sea
- Private parking for two cars
- Satellite cable TV
- Stereo system with CD player
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet connection (in living room and in all bedrooms)
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Local Concierge service for all requests in and outside of the property
- Chef for preparation of lunch and dinner (Thursday off), plus cost of food
- Butler for table service for breakfast, lunch, dinner (Thursday off)
- Housekeeping service daily for breakfast preparation and cleaning service (Monday off)
- Mid-week bed and bath linen change (Wednesday)
- Pool and garden maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Additional bed linen/bath towels
- Extra Cook and butler service
- Groceries and other errands
- Electricity, A/C, heating when needed, and water are included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: by 10:00 am
- All on request services will have an additional 22% VAT and must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- Please note: the villa is in the countryside, therefore Internet service can be slow or unreliable
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.