OverviewThe striking white stucco structure of Villa Diana is perfectly positioned in the beautiful village of Praiano, within easy reach from Positano, Ravello, and Amalfi.
The luxury villa boasts the classic Amalfi coastal easthetic with multi-level floor plan, white washed walls, arched columned patios, and typical colorful ceramic tiles. Enjoy spectacular vistas from the villa’s several sprawling terraces, dine alfresco on the patio while the sun sets behind the Sorrentino peninsula, or swim in your private oversized heated sea-water swimming pool. If the Amalfi Coast is a must-see place in your book, start choosing the right villa and all of the exciting activities to experience here will follow.
Villa Diana is an elegant property ideal for large families and groups of friends. Due to its special location, the villa offers the rare combination of privacy and walking distance to the village. Diana’s entrance gate is set 65 steps down from the main road. 25 steps further down connect to the main floor, 20 steps more to the lower floor where the bedrooms are located, and finally other 20 steps to the swimming pool level. The first floor of the villa is not available to guests. Parking space for two cars situated 500 meters from the property. The nearest shops and restaurants are only 300 m away.
A bright sitting room with inviting white sofas and armchairs and fireplace is connected with a reading room and a separate dining room. The entire floor is elegantly furnished with antiques, rich artwork, sterling silver pieces, and an upright piano as well. Each of the rooms feature high-domed ceilings, ceramic floors, white-washed walls and have direct outdoor access to the arched furnished panoramic patio. The fully equipped kitchen is ready for you or a chef to hire to dish out delicious and rich-flavored meals.
A generous terrace with outdoor living areas overlooks the coast and the shimmering open sea. The terrace features built-in stone benches, several gathering places with armchairs and coffee tables, a wood-burning pizza oven and barbecue. The villa’s lush garden includes a small lemon orchard which permeates the air with energizing citrus scent. The oversize free-form swimming pool (17 x 5.9 m), with ladder access, is 20 steps down from the ground floor. The villa is surrounded by a sun-drenched area furnished with comfortable chaise lounges, umbrellas and tables. The pool area is also provided with a small bathroom with outdoor shower and a changing hut.
- Bedrooms 1-4 (Lower Floor): 4 Queen bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, some with double sinks, with spacious showers and direct access to the furnished garden or terrace
- Bedrooms 5 & 6 (Lower Floor): 2 King/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, some with double sinks, with spacious showers and direct access to the furnished garden or terrace
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Pizza oven
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet
- Outdoor shower
- Private parking for up two cars
- Private heated swimming pool (17 x 5.9 m) (Pool heating is an additional cost)
- Pool open from beginning of May to end of September (from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm)
- Children up to 14 year-old must use the swimming pool with adult supervision
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning housekeeping included for 4 hours (8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Mon - Fri)
- Mid-week change of bath linen (Wed)
- Pool and garden maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Personal ironing service
- Vettica Maggiore - 150 meters
- Positano - 20 minutes by car
- Sorrento - 35 minutes by car
- Amalfi - 15 minutes by car
- Naples - 1 hour and 20 minutes by car
- Electricity, water, gas, and A/C and heating are included
- Sorry, no pets
- Non smoking villa
- Major house appliances (washer and dishwasher, etc.) must be used only by the house staff
- No third-party suppliers allowed at the villa
- Check-in: 4:00 pm–7:00 pm; Check-out: 8:00 am- 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless agreed otherwise
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.