OverviewContemporary styled and tastefully appointed, Villa Galene offers stunning views of the sea and several pampering amenities, such as a private swimming pool, a unique plunge pool with hydro jets, two panoramic terraces, and a manicured garden.
The villa is close to stores and local restaurants; it is conveniently located 30 minute drive from Sorrento and 5 minutes from the beach. The three-story villa has a crisp, tailored look and its custom-designed furniture, original artwork and contemporary pieces create an eclectic, yet warm style. Its spacious and bright interiors are ideal for celebrating your time off relaxing together with your family or a group of friends.
Villa Galene has a contemporary clean trendy style, and yet, it is very romantic and warm, combining the natural beauty of the stunning views and the tranquility of its verdant garden. For the ultimate indulgence, share a drink with your group in the plunge pool under the stars.
The gorgeous open living room boasts various natural textures and crisp white and blue coastal tones, all inspired by the nearby sea. The serene atmosphere is also enhanced by many picture windows that allow plenty of natural light to fill in the rooms, providing a great place to unwind and recharge. The sitting area, with comfortable sofas and chairs, features flat screen TV and DVD player, and a beautiful open fireplace that gives this room a sense of warmth and homeyness. A delightful large wooden table that can seat up to 14 guests, surrounded by white slipcovered chairs, creates a causal yet chic dining area. A fully equipped galley kitchen with a view and a guest bathroom complete this floor.
Two panoramic terraces are available for the guests. If sunbathing is your favorite pastime, these terraces provide the perfect setting. In the back of the villa there is a private large swimming pool, with sundeck and lounge furniture. Alongside there is an outdoor covered living room complete with a kitchen, the place where you will spend most of the time because it is as comfortable as its indoor counterpart. On the first floor of the villa there is a plunge pool with hydro jets that adds tremendous value to this unique villa. At night, reflecting in its water the beautiful starry sky, it creates a magical atmosphere that will be difficult to forget.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with sea view, TV, en-suite bathroom with double sink and Jacuzzi tub with hand-held shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with sea view, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with garden view, en-suite bathroom with shower
- These rooms have access to a solarium with a superb panoramic plunge pool and outdoor shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King bedroom with sea view, TV, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with spacious shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with garden view, TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are provided with A/C and minibar
- All bathrooms include hairdryers
- Central A/C
- Satellite flat screen TV and DVD player
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Portable BBQ
- Ice maker
- Private parking for up to two cars
- Beach is less than a mile walk or approximately 3 minute drive
- Private pool (10 m x 5 m)
- Private plunge pool (4 m x 3.5 m)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning housekeeping service (8 am to 2 pm)
- Daily buffet continental breakfast (9 am to 11 am)
- Daily change of bath towels
- Bed linen change every three days
- Gardener and swimming pool maintenance
- Two night-time boat tours from 8:30 pm to 12 am (to be arranged locally, upon availability, villa guests only)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Cook service depending on availability
- Cost of food and beverage
- Its location offers the best of the Amalfi Coast, being between Sorrento and Positano (1 hour away)
- Nearest town is Nerano - 3 minutes
- Electricity, A/C, heating, gas, and water are included
- Crib and high chair are available upon request
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.