OverviewWhether you are planning a multi-generational family retreat or a best-friends adventure, why not choose Villa Gigi, the ideal place with the perfect setting for creating long-lasting memories while exploring the Amalfi Coast?
Conveniently located a half-hour drive from the lively Sorrento, an hour from Positano, and only five minutes from the crystal waters of the bay, Villa Gigi makes enjoying every single day of your vacation possible thanks to the wide range of activities its location offers. This newly restyled seven-bedroom retreat, with its sprawling sea views, bright comfortable interiors, and several terraces perfect for unwinding and savoring a truly relaxing Mediterranean vacation, is ready to accommodate large groups, starting with yours!
Perfect for casual living and easy entertaining, the inviting open space living room is bright, airy, and very stylish. The retrofitted lighting on the ceiling, together with different sources of light scattered throughout the room, provide a nice wash of diffused overhead light and a welcoming glow. The extra large custom table sits up to 24 guests, while the polished wide sectional sofa encourages conversations and creates a cozy lounge feeling. The white and blue palette exudes calm and relaxation, while the white baby piano, soft colorful decorative pillows, and large panoramic windows make the space vibrant and lively. The modern kitchen with stainless steel counter top and appliances is functional and perfect for making a meal in a pinch.
The ground floor’s panoramic terrace offers opportunities for dining al fresco as well as lounging while enjoying spectacular sea views. A few steps above, on the first floor, is a terrace with a plunge pool for up four people, and an additional terrace on another side of the villa that provides an outdoor kitchen complete with dining and cooking facilities, grill, and pizza oven, among fragrant lemon trees. On the second-floor level, and framed by olive trees, is a private oval-shaped panoramic swimming pool in whose shimmering waters you can cool down from the heat of the Mediterranean sun.
Villa Gigi is ideal for large groups and for those who want to marvel at the natural beauty of the sea. It is also the perfect home base for exploring the Amalfi Coast, to experience the abundance of Michelin-starred restaurants in the area, or to spend most of your time just unwinding and dissipating up to the last sign of stress
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to a shared panoramic terrace which features a 5-person plunge pool with hydro jets
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King bedroom with round bed (2.3 m in diameter), with en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to a shared panoramic terrace which features a 5-person plunge pool with hydro jets
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and access to a second terrace
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, and direct access to a shared panoramic terrace
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, and direct access to a shared panoramic terrace
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, with garden view
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): King/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, with garden view
- All bedrooms have A/C and safes, all bathrooms are provided with hair dryers
- Central A/C
- Satellite flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Wireless Internet
- Baby piano
- Washer and dryer
- Ice maker
- Pizza oven (to be used by a professional pizzaiolo)
- Private parking for up to two cars
- Private pool (8.50 m x 5.50 m x 1.40 m)
- Private plunge pool (4 m x 3.80 m)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning housekeeping service (8 am to 2 pm)
- Daily buffet continental breakfast (9 am to 11 am)
- Daily change of bath towels
- Bed linen change every three days
- Gardener and swimming pool maintenance
- Crib and high chair available upon request
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Cook service depending on availability
- Sorrento: 30 minute drive
- Positano: 1 Hour
- The second floor can be access by stairs or by elevator
- Electricity, A/C, heating, gas, and water are included
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Check-out: by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.