OverviewVilla Giulia is blessed with a privileged position on the hill overlooking Positano, offering its guests breathtaking views!
This stylish villa features modern, elegant decor with a white and neutral color palette that reflects the current interior design trends. All finishes and furniture have been meticulously selected to create a classic, timeless design. The high-end quality of this property is reflected in every detail and the services offered during your stay. This luxury property is just a 15 minute walk to the beach.
Villa Giulia features a private 3 car parking space, which is a rare amenity in the area. The villa is reachable by about 50 steps from the parking space. All bedrooms have panoramic sea view. It is the ideal place for family reunions having 4,600 square feet of interior space at your disposal and is a perfect property for daily trips to the many surrounding places of interest. The villa features private access to public stairs leading to the city center and to the beach.
The interior décor of this villa evokes a clean, serene atmosphere with a great selection of furniture and the color palette that balances perfectly taupe, tan and white colors. The comfortable spacious sunroom on this floor offers stunning views of the Positano bay through large picture windows.
First Floor (Below)
There is a spacious and welcoming bright open space dining room with professionally equipped kitchen, including wood-burning pizza oven. The dining area opens onto the expansive terrace boasting an additional dining area, al fresco. One guest bathroom and laundry room complete this floor.
Second Floor (Below)
Private state of the art wellness area including generous indoor heated pool with whirlpool section, Turkish bath and relax lounge with large flat screen TV.
The panoramic terrace is fully furnished for outdoor living. This is the perfect place to relax with a glass of chilled Prosecco while enjoying a memorable sea-side vacation.
“Pizza night at the villa with authentic pizzaiolo to taste many varieties of pizza or create your own” ―Margherita Bilenchi, Managing Director, Italy Division
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with access to the panoramic terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 3 - 5 (First Floor - Below): 3 Double bedrooms, two of which have access to the panoramic terrace, and each with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor - Below): Double bedroom with terrace access and an en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and all modern large bathrooms feature beautiful ceramic mosaic tiles
- CD Player
- Central heating and A/C
- Hair dryers in every bathroom
- Italian Sky satellite TV with sport and movie channels
- Pizza oven
- Private parking up to 2 cars
- Washer & dryer
- Wellness area with indoor pool and outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub
- Wi-Fi high speed internet access
- Positano Beach - 20 minutes by foot
- Private spa area with indoor heated pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub, and
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping up to 8 hours per day, 6 days per week (Sun - Fri), including service for breakfast
- Final cleaning
- Change of bath and pool linens twice per week
- Daily Continental Buffet (from 8:30 am to 10:00 am)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Personal laundry and ironing service on request
- Welcome or farewell dinner
- Cook service upon request
- Sorrento - 25 minutes by car
- Amalfi - 20 minutes by car
- Naples - 1 hour and 10 minutes by car
- Electricity, A/C, water, and heating are included
- Children are welcomed
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- Private parking for 2 cars
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.