OverviewIf you are looking to experience the dolce vita – a luxurious, self-indulgent way of life – on the Amalfi Coast, the well-appointed two-floor Villa Gonda is the place for you: take in stunning sea views, treat yourself to comfortable and stylish interiors, and enjoy chic outdoor living!
The villa is directly reachable from the private parking area, a very rare characteristic along the cliffy coast, where guests generally need to climb many steps. Once inside the villa, guests have the use of its internal elevator. The pebble beach below the villa can be accessed by the villa’s own private cable-car, as well as by foot over stone stairs. Located near a quaint fishing village frequented by locals, Villa Gonda also happens to be set in one of the densest starred-restaurant areas, making this villa an ideal starting point for foodie guests in search of the ultimate flavor!
The glamorous white living room with dining area is bright and luminous thanks to two arched French glass doors, one of which faces the stunning furnished front patio. The curved lines in the upholstered furniture and the beautiful architectural details complement the classic style of the space. A well-equipped modern kitchen is adjacent and faces the terrace, making serving meals al fresco easy.
Take advantage of the amazing shaded terrace, where you will feel right at home enjoying the comfortable well-appointed social exterior spaces. Whether enjoying a drink among friends, a meal with your family, or a lazy swim in the infinity edge swimming pool with hydro-massage area, you will enjoy your stay at Villa Gonda. The terrace is equipped with a barbecue, a grill, and a wood-fired pizza oven. If this is too much for you, the chef for hire can take it from here.
On the Amalfi Coast, the possibilities for enjoying your time are endless, from food and wine experiences, boat excursions, and hiking tours, to many others. Starting one or more of them from Villa Gonda will make your vacation just that much better!
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. Direct access to the main terrace
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, panoramic balcony with sea view.
- There is a single bed, suitable for a child
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, panoramic terrace with sea view.
- There is a trundle bed, suitable for children
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Annex): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, panoramic balcony with sea view
- Bedroom 6 (Annex): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, panoramic balcony with sea view
- All bedrooms have A/C, Sat TV, safe and heating
- All bathrooms have large showers and are provided with hair dryers
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless internet
- Direct access to pebble/rocky beach
- Walking distance to Marina Del Cantone beach
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily cleaning 5 hours a day, except Sunday
- Daily continental breakfast, 7 days per week
- Change of bed linen, every other day
- Daily change of bath towels
- Daily pool and garden maintenance, except Sunday
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Cook service
- Babysitting service
- Grocery shopping
- Located in Nerano – Amalfi Coast, you have all the many local attractions in this area: vicinity to Sorrento town, centrally located and good base to take many day trips. Many starred restaurant in the area including the famous “ Taverna Del Capitano”
- Non-smoking villa
- Electricity, A/C, water, gas are included
- Check-in: between 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm; Check-out: before/by 9:30 am
- For arrivals after 7:30 pm, a fee of €60 applies, to be paid upon arrival
- All extra services must be paid locally before departure, unless otherwise agreed
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.