OverviewIf you want to experience lively coastal Italian culture in its glitzy, balmy, pastel-hued, pulsing Positano, Villa Guendalina is the right place to be!
From the main coastal road, 100 wide steps go downhill and lead to Villa Guendalina. Its location, the stunning views and its outdoor living spaces on the panoramic terrace are some of the great characteristics that set this villa apart.
Nestled in Positano center and set over two floors, this lovely villa highlights bright interiors and all the typical architectural features of the area such as white-washed walls, local hand-painted floor tiles, vaulted ceilings and arched panoramic windows. It doesn’t get better than this if you want to experience the real Amalfi Coast lifestyle. Are you as delighted for Villa Guendalina as we are?
Villa Guendalina sizzles with light, views, great outdoor space and the perfect location. It is just a two minute walk to town and 160 steps down to the beach.
A spacious living room with a central fireplace welcomes you. It is fitted with comfortable sitting areas and a dining table that accommodates up to 10 guests. These traditionally decorated rooms open onto a beautifully generous terrace with stunning panoramic sea views. The fully equipped kitchen on this floor serves as the interior room as well as the terrace.
A narrow corridor and steps leading to the bedrooms on the first floor.
The large terrace, sprinkled with colored flowers, overlooks the sea and the famous Positano pastel-colored village that is depicted in many glossy magazines and postcards. A large awning is appropriately placed for dining al fresco, enjoying a drink with friends, or just relaxing in the shades. The rest of the sunny terrace serves as a sundeck with sun beds to use for perfecting your tan.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Twin/queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, and a small terrace, panoramic windows, flat screen TV and A/C unit
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Twin/queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, panoramic windows, flat screen TV and A/C unit
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, panoramic windows, flat screen TV and A/C unit
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Twin/queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and independent entrance, panoramic windows, flat screen TVs and A/C units
- A/C units in all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Flat screen satellite TV's
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- 160 Steps down to the beach
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily basic housekeeping service (bedrooms and baths) and trash removal, including Sunday
- Mid-week bed linens and towels change on Wednesday
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Cooking service
- Cooking class
- Porter service (to be reserved in advance)
- Nearest Airport: Naples 1 h 27 min
- Nearest serviced town: in Positano
- Nearest major city: Amalfi 49 min; Sorrento 37 min
- Electricity, A/C, water, and gas are included
- The washing machine is at disposal, however you can ask the housekeeper to do laundry for you for a fee
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Check-out before 9:00 am
- There are approximately 100 steps from the parking towards the villa. Porter service is available on request (at an additional cost) and must be booked in advance.
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless arranged otherwise.
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.