OverviewVilla Incanto is a beautiful four-level villa nestled on a rocky ridge above the gulf of Positano. Guests experience complete comfort and privacy while enjoying the sweeping panoramic ocean views, sunny terraces and luxurious furnishings.
Villa Incanto is just a 10 minute walk from the center of Positano and a 15 minute walk to the beach. The villa is reached via 100 steps from the main costal road.
This private and sophisticated villa offers majestic views and excellent service. Perfect for families and groups of friends, Incanto has the perfect outdoor terraces to hold an event or a special dinner catered by villa staff. Guests can enjoy the sunset during an evening swim, while relaxing in the Jacuzzi or lounging with a cocktail. Located in convienent walking distance from Positano and from a nearby beach, Incanto offers endless options for entertainment and activities.
From the Ground Floor
- 21 steps lead up to two spacious living rooms, one with fireplace and TV
- Interior decor is rich and comfortable
- Large, airy archways connect to an elegant dining room
- Space has direct access to a partially shaded terrace, furnished with wrought iron tables and chairs for dining al-fresco
- Large, fully equipped kitchen is also located on this floor
- Independent annex, approximately 10 steps from the main house terrace
- Panoramic windows with sweeping views of the ocean and Positano below
Pool House Annex
- Independent apartment located on the pool deck, approximately 10 steps from the main house
- Kitchenette with small private terrace
- Entrance gate leads to a quaint, private vine garden with a shaded area, perfect for a romantic dinner
- Elegant, multilevel terrace is fully furnished with multiple eating areas, shaded sofas for watching the sunset, and poolside lounge chairs
- Asymmetrical pool (approx. 10 m. x 10 m.) is surrounded by unique stonework and a verdant garden offering partial shade
- Heated outdoor Jacuzzi (seats 6) and steam room offer the ultimate in luxury relaxation
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with external shower accessed from the terrace
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with private terrace access and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Guesthouse): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Pool House Annex): Queen/twin bedroom with spacious en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Pool House Annex): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- 5-range stove top
- CD / DVD library
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Asymmetrical pool (approx. 10 m. x 10 m.) surrounded by unique stonework and a verdant garden
- Heated outdoor Jacuzzi (seats 6)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily continental breakfast included (7 am - 11 am)
- Morning housekeeping service for 5 hours per day
- Mid-week linen and towel change (Wed)
- Porter service included from 4 pm to 6 pm on arrival and 8 am and 10 am on departure. For arrivals outside of the above scheduled hours, or on Sunday, the porter service is at client’s expenses €10/15 per suitcase
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cook service available upon request (menu a la carte)
- Extra housekeeping services available upon request
- Late check-in can be arranged with local porter on extra charge basis
- Positano Beach - 10 minutes by foot
- Sorrento - 25 minutes
- Amalfi - 20 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Check-in between 4 pm and 6 pm. Check-out between 8 am to 10 am
- Water, gas, electricity, A/C, and heating are included
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.