OverviewVilla Jamali, is a three-story property nested in a secluded area with such stunning sea views that will enchant you.
The interiors with crisp clean furnishing, together with the bright open spaces and extraordinary views from its sunny terraces, all create a resort-like atmosphere. Comfortable sofas, use of textures, colors and patterns help to generate the warm and inviting rooms. The location, just 1 kilometer from the beach, and easy access to Sorrento, make this villa perfect for vacationing in this sought after summer coastal destination.
Villa Jamali is a comfortable oasis perfect for groups and families. It is located few minutes from the coast where you can find some of the most beautiful pebbles beaches of this area. Several establishments on these beaches offer the possibility to enjoy light luncheons and drinks.
Ground Floor (Accessed by 24 Steps)
- The dependance is a total independent unit
- Living room with a dining area that sits up to 4 people
- This opens onto an expansive furnished terrace that offers a wealth of sunshine and shade
- The living room is provided with comfortable sofas and a flat screen TV with Sky programs, a DVD player, a CD player
- Small yet equipped kitchen with an oven, a hob, microwave and dishwasher
First Floor (Accessed by 17 Steps)
- Spacious living room with dining area seating up to 12 guests
- Access to terrace with stunning view
- Fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a hob, a microwave, a coffee machine, a blender and a fridge/freezer and access to the garden and the BBQ area.
- Laundry room with a washer and dryer – guest bathroom
Second Floor (Accessed by 15 Steps)
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 with en-suite bathroom and 1 shared bathroom
- The villa’s terraces provide the perfect spot for this coastal-style relaxation
- The off-ground swimming pool (8m x 4m) is surrounded by chaise lounges that recline for comfort and serenity
- A furnished gazebo enables the guests to enjoy the shaded outdoors during the hot summer hours and dining al fresco.
“Do not miss to have lunch at Il Cantuccio, on the beach of Nerano, specialized in fish menu. Leave some room for Caprese al limone, their signature dessert!” ―Saffo Martelli, Managing Director, Italy Division
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor - accessed by 24 steps) - Dependance: Queen bedroom with private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom 2 (Second Floor - accessed by 15 steps): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, access to private sea view balcony
- Bedrooms 3 - 4 (Second Floor - accessed by 15 steps): Double bedrooms with shared bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are provided with A/C, Sky TV and Wi-Fi connection
- Air conditioning throughout
- CD player
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- Pool towels
- Sky TV with foreign language movies
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- 2 Beaches are within walking distance:
- Baia di Recommone, where Conca del Sogno restaurant is located. It’s a small sandy beach. Conca del Sogno also rents loungers and umbrellas
- Marina del Cantone, Nerano. Pebble beach with several beach establishments and restaurants
- Private off ground swimming pool and deck with sun beds
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Morning housekeeping for 3 hours per day (Mon-Fri)
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Additional linen change
- Personal laundry and ironing
- Cook service, subject to availability
- Babysitting service, subject to availability
- Sorrento - 30 minutes
- Positano - 50 minutes
- Amalfi - 1 hour 20 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Nerano - 3 minutes
- Guests can walk to the upper village of Nerano, with a small church and a grocery store (about 20 min walk)
- Restaurant “I Quattro passi”, Michelin starred, is just a quarter mile from the villa
- Electricity, A/C, gas, water are included
- Check-in between 4 pm and 7 pm. Check-out by 10 am.
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- There is no telephone landline at the villa
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.