OverviewFor a sun-drenched spree on Capri, you cannot beat the location of the elegant villa Litodora!
This luxurious villa overlooks the Faraglioni – the wondrous geological formation that rise up from the sea and create the most iconic view of the isle of Capri. Litodora is located at short distance away from the Piazzetta – the heart of this chic island destination, a quick 15-minute walk to the beach, and just a few steps from markets, restaurants, banks and bars. Surrounded by luxuriant gardens, rich with flowers and Mediterranean vegetation, the two-story property is furnished with elegance and charm.
Decorated with a palette of maritime blues and white, this living room creates an easygoing coastal feel. The mix of traditional furniture and accessories gives the room a sophisticated look. The arched picture window gifts the space a spectacular view of the Faraglioni.
A galley kitchen optimizes the space by packing in an abundance of storage and work area, making it ideal for preparing delicious specialties.
Three terraces are enjoyable at Villa Litodora. The first one, at the same level of the kitchen, is furnished for meals al fresco under a large sun-umbrella and a mature tree. The second is where the private travertine swimming pool is set. Here you will spend time to work on your tan enjoying the sunshine while taking in the picture-perfect views. There is also a changing room and shower. Finally, the third terrace on the lowest level, is positioned among lemon trees. This is the perfect spot where to lounge at night when the lemon scent permeates the air. Stairs with handrail lead through the three levels of the garden.
Litodora is a Caprese dream. The enviable position is only one of the many factors that makes this villa very popular to rent. And did we say the views? Extraordinary! The villa is less than 50 meters from the drop-off area and only 30 steps separate the main road from the villa.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Twin bedroom with sea-views and adjacent bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with sea-views and private bathroom with tub and wall-mounted shower
- Bedroom 3 (Lower Floor): King bedroom (convertible) with sea-views and en-suite bathroom with tub and wall-mounted shower – direct access to the pool terrace and garden
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Floor): King bedroom (convertible) with sea-views and en-suite bathroom with tub and wall-mounted shower – direct access to the pool terrace and garden
- All bedrooms have A/C and mosquito nets
- The bathrooms are provided with hairdryer and toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet (available indoor and outdoor)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Al fresco dining
- Washing machine
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Housekeeping 4 hours per day (except Sunday)
- Mid- week change of linen (Wednesday)
- Breakfast setup service – available 2 hour/day, for 5 days (except Saturday and Sunday)
- Garden and pool maintenance service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping/personal laundry service
- Cook service
- Food and beverages cost
- Nearest Airport: Naples Capodichino
- Nearest serviced town: in town - Capri
- All utilities, including A/C are included
- Because of the low fences of the terraces this villa is not suitable for toddlers
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Check-out by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.