OverviewIn the wonderful bay of Conca dei Marini, Magis is a charming townhouse with spectacular views overlooking Capo di Conca.
This part of the Amalfi Coast is very characteristic and is surrounded by other famous sites such as the Emerald Cave, Conca’s Marina Beach and Furore’s Fjord. The house’s vicinity to the other coastal towns – 4 km to Amalfi, 7 km to Praiano, 8 km to Ravello, 14 km to Positano, and 23 km to Sorrento – makes Magis an ideal place for those who want to enjoy its tranquil location and yet have access to the action of the Amalfi Coast. Please keep in mind: 72 large steps lead from the main road to the house; and, once inside, there are several more steps to climb. Go ahead and enjoy the good food - you’ll need the energy!
The house is decorated with beautiful ceramics, wall art, and charming floor tiles, popular in the region. The living room is sun-filled thanks to a double glass door opening onto a small balcony, while a blondwood table for six, a marble fireplace and some vibrantly upholstered seating furniture help create an inviting and fresh atmosphere. An efficient kitchen and an office corner in the foyer/sunroom complete this floor.
The rooftop hosts a romantic terrace with sea views, a comfortably furnished outdoor living/dining area covered with a typical cane canopy that is commonly found in the area, and a panoramic sundeck. A small wooden bridge joins the rooftop to a garden. Here, you can lounge in the off-ground small plunge pool (3 m x 2 m), relax in the Jacuzzi tub, or rock gently in the hammocks – this is your private indulging area. In addition, an outdoor kitchen with BBQ, freezer and refrigerator, and a bougainvillea-covered al fresco dining area with a view are also available here.
Villa Magis is the perfect accommodation for two adult couples or a family with grownup children. Via stairs, guests can reach the Conca dei Marini bay which is located below the villa and which, on a pebble beach, features a laid-back rustic restaurant, an equipped casual establishment that is very popular with the locals, and a boat service, a smart way to reach Amalfi. Once at Villa Magis, relax and enjoy the simple things in life.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with vaulted ceiling, lower in some parts, and dedicated small bathroom with shower that is located on the lower floor
- Bedroom 2 (Ground floor Queen bedroom with en-suite small bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have A/C; all bathrooms are provided with hair dryers
- 2 Satellite TVs
- 2 Working fireplaces
- A/C and heating in all rooms
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ
- Washer and dryer
- Window screens
- Wireless internet
- Private plunge pool (3 m x 2 m)
- Jacuzzi tub
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Unlimited domestic phone calls
- Garden and pool cleaning service
- Mid-week changes of linen
- Porter service at check-in and check-out
- Nearest Airport: Naples 1 h 30 min
- Nearest serviced town: Amalfi 10 min
- Nearest major city: Positano 35 min
- All utilities including A/C and heating are included
- Non-smoking villa
- The villa is not suitable for young children or guests with mobility issues
- Sorry, no pets
- The villa can accommodate up to 3 extra guests for a fee
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm - Check-out before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.