OverviewStylish, opulent and bold: these are the words describing the sprawling Mego!
Unquestionably unique, the luxury apartment flaunts great amenities inside its contemporary space. Mego occupies the second floor - 34 steps from the front door, without elevator - on the corner of an historical building located in the center of Sorrento, which during the summer months becomes a pedestrian area, ideal for a passeggiata in the evening.
The luminous interiors are decorated almost in total white with statement pieces in bold, bright colors that liven up the overall outlook. Public transportation, bus or train, which connects you to most of the towns on the Amalfi Coast, is easily available being both stations at walking distance from the house. Feast on comfort and sophistication while on vacation and get the stress-detox you are dreaming of staying in the beloved Sorrento. The main beach and the harbor, from where you can take the hydrofoils to Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi, are a short walk away.
Mego’s entrance sets the tone for the rest of the apartment and you realize right away that this house is special! Graceful curves and sleek lines enhance the modern appeal of the open dining and sitting room layout. An inviting pellet fireplace is placed as a room divider and becomes the focal point of the entire space. Here an ample dining table that can accommodate up to eight guests allows for great entertainment while the comfortable white sofa serves as an ideal place to unwind or watch a favorite show on a 50” TV. The clean, minimalistic and modern kitchen is inundated of natural light thanks to several picture windows overlooking the fantastic terrace.
While sipping your cup of coffee, enjoy the urban scene from the oversize outdoor living on Mego’s terrace. This is the “statement” area of the house where nothing has been spared: a table under the electrical shade for dining alfresco, a nice solarium area with two sunbeds to make sure you can work on your tan, and even a lounge zone, a perfect spot for a chat among friends or family before retiring inside for the night.
Mego exudes urban glamour everywhere you look. It combines the luxury of its space with the sought after location, ideal for the beach lovers, for the town hoppers and for the trendy crowds who want to return to Sorrento after a day exploring the Amalfi Coast. Rent Mego for an effortless vacation like no other!
- Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom with fireplace, private Jacuzzi tub, en-suite bathroom with double sink and large shower, direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Both bedrooms have air-conditioning and large screen TV
- All bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers and bathrobes
- A/C in all rooms
- Jacuzzi and wellness area
- Private terrace
- Satellite TV with English channels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (available indoor and outdoor)
- Washer and dryer
- Walking distance to the beach
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Midweek cleaning including change of linen and towels
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Cook services
- Personal laundry service
- Access for a fee to a 5 star hotel nearby with private beach and swimming pool
- Private parking for a fee per day - few steps away from the apartment
- All utilities including A/C and heating are included
- Non-smoking apartment
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in between 2 pm and 8 pm — Check-out by 10 am
- All extras must be paid in cash locally, prior to departure
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.