OverviewIt’s no wonder that the Amalfi Coast has become one of the main bucket-list destinations: Italy’s most scenic stretch of coastline boasts characteristic corniche winding roads, colorful terraced villages, striking sunsets and fascinating views over the crystal waters.
Between Positano and Amalfi, Praiano is a very scenic and majestically situated village, in the ideal location to explore the coast.
In Praiano’s town center, Villa Roxy is the intimate hideaway for those seeking comfortable interiors and expansive open-air space. Everything one wants to experience coastal living is here, and then some…among them, a swimming pool – a rarity for a villa of such size – that offers stunning panoramic views!
Why ask for more when you can enjoy the unobstructed view of the sea every morning while soaking in the sun as you linger in your private swimming pool, far from the hustle and bustle? We know that the most unforgettable memories are made at home, and your home in Praiano could be Villa Roxy!
The open-concept living room with fireplace and large TV features also a fully equipped kitchen outfitted with new appliances and a large refrigerator. The white furniture blended with dark rich wood and typical local decorative tiles create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for those moments one wants to spend inside. Full bathroom with shower completes this floor.
The manicured garden and the swimming pool deck are above the villa and reachable via a set of stone steps sided by romantic bougainvillea and lush vegetation.
The lawn features a beautiful open-air living area, complete with dining table and chairs, and fully equipped kitchen, perfect for entertaining and preparing meals for alfresco eating. High-end outdoor furniture and lounges next to the swimming pool offer views across the breathtaking coast, and make the area enjoyable all-day long. A dedicated full bathroom with shower is available on the terrace for the convenience of the guests.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor, Accessed via Elevator): Panoramic sea-view queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor, Accessed via Elevator): Queen bedroom with direct access to the exterior stairs that lead to the ground floor and to the swimming pool, en-suite half-bathroom (no shower)
- Both bedrooms have air-conditioning
- The bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet
- Free parking on request 1 mile from the villa
- Panoramic swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning cleaning (except Sunday) from 10 am to 1 pm
- Mid-week change of bed linens, bath & pool towels (Wed)
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Starter pantry kit
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Breakfast from 8 to 10 AM (on a weekly basis): Italian style (milk, coffee, bread, croissants, jam, juice, Nutella, butter, cereals); American style (Italian style + ham, cheese, yogurts, eggs, bacon). Contact for rates.
- Cook services available: chef + service + cleaning - (max 5 hour service) - Cost of the food extra
- Cooking package: including breakfast (food included) + one meal per day (cost of food extra)
- Grocery service
- From the street, 60 easy steps connect the parking to the villa
- The town of Praiano is at reach, as well as stores and restaurants
- Positano and Amalfi are approximately 10 kilometers away
- Please note: The villa is about a 10 minute-walk from the nearest public parking. The driver (guest renting own car) can drop off their guests and they can go up the stairs to the villa (60 steps) but the driver will have to park down in the public parking or along the road above and then walk back. Parking is public and spots are not guaranteed.
- All utilities including A/C and heating are included in the rates
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm; Check-out: from 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- All the extras must be paid locally in cash before departure
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.