OverviewVilla Stella offers spectacular, azure sea views from three levels of spacious terraces covered by violet bougainvillea pergolas.
Villa Stella is located along the coastal road, only 2 miles from the center of Amalfi, one of the most enchanting spots of this famous coastline. Surrounded by green olive groves, pine trees and many other Mediterranean plants, this two-story villa (approx. 2,700 sq. ft.) features also a separate dependence on ground level. The ample terraces on three different levels, covered by violet bougainvillea pergolas, make the layout of this villa unique.
- Spacious sitting room with sofas with capacity for 12 guests
- Opening to the terrace with built-in seating
- Wicker chairs and stunning sea views
- Separate dining area with table for 14 people
- French windows to the terrace furnished with elegant ceramic table with seating for up to 14 people
- Outdoor furniture
- Built-in seating and marble tables spread throughout provide very comfortable areas for relaxing and eating al fresco
- Paved terraces and gardens planted with pink and red geraniums are situated around the property
- Spacious multi-level terrace with terracotta floor
- Chaise lounges
- Shaded area with dining table and chairs for up to 12 guests
- Swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi tub are set on the terrace at the third level, surrounded by lounges
- Approximately 60 steps between the ground level and the swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa - First Floor): Master queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and furnished private balcony with sea view
- Bedroom 2-4 (Main Villa - Ground Floor): 3 Queen bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and sea view, one with en-suite bathroom with shower and sea view, and another with en-suite bathroom with shower and garden view
- Bedroom 5-6 (Dependence): 2 Independent twin/queen bedrooms, each with curved ceilings, access to the terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Central heating
- DVD/CD player
- Entrance is 19 steps down to main villa
- Fully equipped kitchen with professional stove
- Heating in all bedrooms
- Laundry room with washing machine and two sinks
- Professional refrigerator with ice maker
- Remote-controlled entrance gate opening from coastal road level
- Satellite TV in all the sitting rooms
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Beach is 2 miles from the villa and a short drive
- Public staircase (approx. 400 steps down ) close to the villa leads down to public beach with two restaurants
- Swimming pool (4 x 8 m) with 2 outdoor showers
- Outdoor Jacuzzi tub for six
- Pool is open from May 5 - October 27
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning included
- Midweek change of bed and bath linen
- Housekeeping service included for 4 hours daily (Monday - Friday)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Continental breakfast
- Cook service - cost of food extra.
- Personal laundry & ironing service
- Grocery delivery
- Positano – 12 miles
- Sorrento – 19 miles
- Amalfi – 1 mile, 7 minutes
- Ravello – 4 miles
- Pompei – 29 miles
- Salerno – 16 miles
- Naples (Naples Int'l Airport) – 48 miles
- Rome (Fiumicino Airport) – 191 miles
- Sorry, no pets
- Water and electricity included - up to 300 kW/week
- Entrance from main road into private parking for up to 3 cars, a very rare amenity in a villa along the coast
- Children under 6 must have parents’ supervision
- Check-in 4:00 pm–8:00 pm; Check-out by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged.
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.