OverviewVilla Vicere is a luxury private villa set above the lively and chic town of Positano, rising at about 150 steps from street level.
The impeccable services and warm hospitality offered, combined with unique interior decor, provide a truly magical experience. Experience Positano at its finest—amidst lush gardens, endless terraces, panoramic views, and an infinity pool with Positano at your feet.
Villa Vicere’ is located within walking distance to Positano, so a car is not necessary. If you have imagined yourself in a villa which combines classic, relaxed mediterranean lifestyle with the highest quality of comfort and amenities, Vicere’ is your dream come true!
- Living room with seating for up to 25 guests
- Dining room with seating for up to 25 guests
- Fully equipped, professional grade kitchen with pizza oven
- Two guest powder rooms
- Multilevel, furnished terraces with breathtaking, panoramic views of the sea and of Positano below
- Private swimming pool
- Manicured furnished lawn with fruit trees and vegetable garden
Terrace featuring a stunning new retractable roof which allows guests to enjoy a nice al-fresco dinner in almost any weather condition
- Bedrooms 1-4 (Upper Floor): 4 Queen bedrooms each with spacious en-suite bathroom with shower, sea view, and terrace access
- Bedrooms 5-8 (Upper Floor): 2 Family suites with 2 bedrooms each
- Bedrooms 9-12 (Lower Floor): 4 Queen bedrooms each with spacious en-suite bathroom with shower, sea view, and terrace access
- Central A/C and heat
- DVD/CD player
- Luxury embroidered linens and towels
- Music system indoor and outdoor
- PC station
- Satellite TV
- Surround-sound system and iPod docking station
- Private swimming pool (4.5 m x 8.5 m x 1.3 m)
- The pool cannot be heated
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Staff included: Chef for 8 hours per day; maid from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, concierge for 8 hours per day - The staff has one day off per week
- Daily change of linens and bath towels
- Daily continental breakfast
- Welcome dinner at chef's choice
- One complimentary cooking class
- Pool service and garden maintenance daily
- Porter service included from 4 pm to 6 pm on arrival and 8 am and 10 am on departure. For arrivals outside of the above scheduled hours, or on Sunday, the porter service is at client’s expenses €10/15 per suitcase
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional staff hours, available on request
- Late check-in and earlier check-out can be arranged with local porter on extra charge basis
- Positano - 8 minutes via steps
- Sorrento - 25 minutes
- Amalfi - 20 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Electricity, central A/C, heat, and water are included
- Smoking permitted only outside
- ADSL line connected with villa computer and Wi-Fi for personal laptop included
- Pets allowed with dog sitter (available also at the villa at extra charge)
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Check-out: between 8:00 am and 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.