OverviewVilla Eugenia sits proudly amidst the rugged cliffs of the Amalfi Coast with spectacular views of the sea.
The villa consists of a watchtower and three separate dependences discreetly nestled in the expansive verdant private park that goes from street level all the way down to the water. The austere masculine exterior of the tower juxtaposes with the three dependencies which look like little jewels inset in the Mediterranean vegetation amidst the rocks. Guests are invited to explore the vast estate either on foot or using a complimentary electrical golf cart. Experience this paradise, allow the staff to spoil you and you will never want to leave!
This villa offers a private secluded location still very close to the bustling towns of Maiori, Amalfi, and Ravello. The villa staff - a butler, a chef and a maid – will be at guest’s disposal during their stay, offering quality service with a warm personal touch. Villa Eugenia has private access to the sea, besides boasting incredible views of the water and the coastline. The villa features also a private chapel on the premises, ideal to celebrate intimate and romantic weddings. These are unique qualities that best express the unparalleled sense of hospitality of the Amalfi Coast.
Torre (2 Guests)
Although set in a watchtower, all the rooms on the three levels of the house are bright and airy, and they enjoy stunning open views of the sea. The interiors feature a tasteful blend of antiques and more modern pieces.
Ground Floor: spacious living room and separate dining-room with magnificent view, fully-equipped kitchen with pantry.
First Floor: (accessed by external staircase) large panoramic sitting-room with large flat screen TV and stereo with CD player, fireplace, and guest bathroom
Second Floor: 1 queen bedroom with large bathroom with spacious shower. Private panoramic terrace with sundeck and outdoor shower.
Annex L (2 Guests) - Next to Torre
Queen bedroom with small refrigerator and bathroom with unique shower with see views.
Annex C (2 Guests) - Next to Swimming Pool
Queen bedroom with fireplace, small refrigerator, bathroom with shower, and large living room that opens onto a private terrace.
Annex F (4 Guests)
Queen bedroom with small refrigerator, sharing bathroom with shower Twin bedroom with direct access to the terrace, sharing bathroom with shower. All bedrooms are provided with air-conditioning.
Annex N (2 Guests) - Near Swimming Pool
Queen bedroom with small refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower. Opens onto the terrace.
Several panoramic terraces are spread around the estate, and all face the sea and the unspoiled Amalfi coastline. These terraces provide the perfect setting for relaxing and eating al fresco.
The property features a double-level swimming pool with solarium that enhances its spectacular setting. Private sea access thanks to a winding path that leads down to a private cove where is possible to swim.
- Bedroom 1 (Torre - Second Floor) : Queen bedroom with large bathroom with spacious shower
- Bedroom 2 (Annex L): Queen bedroom with small refrigerator and bathroom with unique shower with see views
- Bedroom 3 (Annex C): Queen bedroom with fireplace, small refrigerator, bathroom with shower, and large living room that opens onto a private terrace
- Bedroom 4 (Annex F): Queen bedroom with small refrigerator, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Annex F): Twin bedroom with direct access to the terrace, sharing bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Annex N): Queen bedroom with small refrigerator and en-suite bathroom with shower
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Dishwashers and washing machine
- One electric cart at disposal to stay within the property
- Gym shared with other guests of the estate, equipped with treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike, bench and free weights
- Private parking
- Private sea access
- Satellite flat screen TV
- Stereo and CD player in the tower
- Two fireplaces
- Wi-Fi internet access in living room and all bedrooms
- Direct access to the beach
- Private pool with Solarium
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Concierge service for all requests in and outside the property
- Personal Chef for preparation of lunch and dinner (off usually on Thursday)
- Butler for table service for lunch, appetizer and dinner (off usually on Thursday)
- Housekeeper for breakfast and room cleaning service (off usually on Monday)
- Change of bed and bath linen on Wednesday
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cook and butler service
- Extra cleaning service
- Extra bed linen/bath towels
- Groceries and other receipt list
- Maiori - 10 minutes
- Water and electricity are included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be pay locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- Please note: the villa is in the countryside, therefore Internet service can be slow or unreliable
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.