OverviewThe spirit of Villa Kishti is captured in the simple luxury afforded by an exceptional location, harmoniously blended with a very desirable environment.
Fronted by the villa's volcanic rock shoreline, large infinity pool, a grotto with a hot tub, giant shaded bed, music, and a bar, the villa's angled and sloping roofs are Villa Kishti’s signature features, quite unique on the island. It has embraced its secluded setting with a modern villa with Asian sensibilities, to fulfill that very spirit and deliver a promise of unparalleled tranquility, sensual delight, and complete privacy. The villa will provide a setting of natural beauty in which service excellence and guest's privacy are paramount.
A most spacious living room with a spectacular view of the water, an indoor-outdoor dining area to seat up to 12, and a modern kitchen will enhance one's comfort and overall experience. There are four bedroom suites with an office and exercise room with a private terrace that also serves as a recreation room. The placement of three suites, each with its own private terrace, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, assures individual privacy for guests. The master bedroom suite has its own private terrace, an outdoor shower, and an individual hot tub, all overlooking the Atlantic waters. Each suite, individually decorated, has its own refrigerator and coffee service.
Anguilla's exceptional Caribbean beauty combined with an effortless living experience makes the island an ideal getaway for the most discriminating traveler. Villa Kishti will provide for a memorable visit to Anguilla by such a traveler.
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, al fresco shower, hot tub, air-conditioning, TV, office area, refrigerator, sitting area, terrace
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, refrigerator, sitting area, terrace
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, refrigerator, sitting area, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, TV, Refrigerator, Sitting area, terrace
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds (smaller room with no view)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Al fresco dining
- Al fresco shower
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Fitness/recreation room
- Gas grill
- Gourmet kitchen
- Hair dryers
- iPod dock
- Iron/ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Wireless internet
- Infinity pool
- Al fresco shower
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- SUV rental (additional fees may apply)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Personal trainer
- Boat charter
- Bicycle rental
- 3 miles to shops and restaurants
- 4 miles to airport
- 7 miles to beach
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Children under 5 not accepted
Additional Villa Notes
- In addition to the stated rates, a $3.00 per person per day Government levy fee will be added, from 12 years and older.
- This villa has signing privileges at CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa. Reservations must be made in advance through your concierge agent prior to arrival. Once the reservation is confirmed, you can check into CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa and use your credit card. Signing privileges are available for restaurants, bars, spa and the golf course. Day rooms (enabling guests to have use of the beach and pool chairs) are available —except during holiday periods—the cost of which depends upon the occupancy of the hotel at the time. These rooms are not available during the holiday period due to high occupancy; however guests may still use the beach, as it is public. Beach chairs are only provided for registered hotel guests.
- Note: If you decide not to pre-book the available privileges at CuisinArt prior to arriving on the island, you must speak to our local contact upon arrival at the villa and she will assist with making the reservations. CuisinArt Resort facilities are for the registered guests of the hotel, all reservations must be booked prior to visiting the resort.