OverviewAn exclusive, Balinese-inspired 9-bedroom estate located on Anguilla's beautiful Long Bay with a half mile of pristine beach and panoramic ocean vistas. Nevaeh is 'heaven' spelled backwards and this luxurious, modern retreat definitely lives up to its name.
This exclusive private retreat, located in the island’s fashionable West End, is set in 1.35 acres of landscaped gardens that step down to a half-mile of pristine beach.
Nestled in one and a third acres of tropical gardens and with 6,600 sq feet of interior space, Neveah creates an oasis of calm. Antique Balinese temple doors open onto a Japanese courtyard; a serene welcome into the villa's spacious great room which overlooks the swimming pool and the ocean beyond. Positioned on either side is the media lounge and gourmet eat-in kitchen, with terrace dining. The Guest House is also equipped with a combined kitchen-living room and an exterior dining area.
Entering the great room from the courtyard, guests are greeted with stunning vistas of the aqua blue glass-tiled swimming pool with the ocean beyond. High ceilings and fully retractable sliding glass doors create an open and airy feel, allowing guests to enjoy indoor-outdoor living (the great room may also be air conditioned.) Wooden couches and arm chairs are positioned so that all guests can take in the breathtaking views and on either side of the great room, magnificent carved mahogany door panels separate this space from the media lounge and gourmet kitchen.
Adjoining the great room, the air-conditioned media lounge features a 70" TV, Blue-ray DVD player and an X-Box game console. A Sonos surround sound system plays throughout the villa and complimentary Netflix access is provided along with satellite tv and high speed broadband internet. The media lounge is furnished with casual wicker couches, rocking chairs and features a seating area where board games can be played.
On the opposite side of the great room is the gourmet, eat-in kitchen featuring multiple refrigerators, including a GE SubZero fridge and wine cooler, along with a Pro Range stove, farmhouse sink, walk in pantry and granite topped bar with comfy seating for six. The villa is also equipped with two barbecue grills.
Sliding glass doors open up onto the covered dining terrace that overlooks the pool. Featuring intricately carved stone wall panels at one end, the Balinese, live-edge wooden table seats up to 18 guests.
On the upper floor of the guest house is a second, well equipped kitchen with counter top seating for four guests. At the far end of the room is the living area with couches, a chaise lounge and flat screen TV. A spacious outdoor terrace features a dining area with ocean views.
- A total of 9 stylishly appointed bedrooms are spread between the Main House and Guest House, maximizing privacy for friends and families alike. The villa can accommodate groups of up to 20 guests but can be rented with as few as 5 bedrooms. Nevaeh’s 9 bedrooms and 8 full bathrooms enjoy ocean and garden views with private terraces and air-conditioning. Room features include: Flat-screen TVs, Blu-ray DVD players, Ipads, direct-dial telephones, Sonos surround-sound system, personal safes, refrigerators, bathrooms with double vanities, separate showers & soaking tubs, bathrobes & slippers and White Company luxury toiletries. Four of the bedrooms also feature outdoor showers.
- MAIN HOUSE:
- 3 King Master Bedrooms
- 2 King Guest Bedrooms
- GUEST HOUSE:
- 1 King Master Bedroom
- 2 Double Queen Guest Bedrooms
- 1 King Guest Bedroom
- 2 golf carts and Polaris Ranger UTV
- Access to Netflix account
- Beach furniture
- Beach volleyball
- Complimentary pre-stocking
- Fire pit
- Floodlit tennis court/basketball court
- Free overseas telephone calls to North America, Canada and the United Kingdom
- Gated property with security system
- Golf simulator with golf clubs
- Home theater—seating for nine
- iPads in bedrooms
- Media room with flat-screen, satellite TV & Xbox game console
- Refrigerators in all main house rooms
- Sea scooters
- Second kitchen/living/dining room in Guest House
- Snorkeling equipment
- Stand-up paddle boards
- State-of-the-art Sonos audio system
- Table Tennis
- Washer/dryer in all bedrooms
- Well-equipped gym
- Wireless high-speed internet
- This is a beachfront villa with a 1/2 mile stretch of white sand beach
- Freshwater, heated, infinity pool with waterfall
- Large hot tub
- Mattresses and inflatable pool toys for children are available
Staff and Services
- On-call concierge
- Butler - 8 hours per day
- Property manager
- Villa Supervisor
- Housekeepers (twice-daily service)
- Personal laundry
- Breakfast (Heavenly rate only)
- Chef (Heavenly rate only)
- Ground transfers on Anguilla (one round-trip per stay, Heavenly rate only)
- Open bar (excl. premium liquors - Heavenly rate only)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Massages and spa services
- Hair and make-up services
- Yoga classes
- Personal training/pool fitness classes
- Painting classes
- Cooking classes
- Car rental
- Kite surfing
- Deep sea and bottom fishing
- Motor boat excursions and snorkel trips to nearby cays
- Catamaran day sails
- Scuba diving
- Horseback riding
- ATV rentals
- Nature, culture or art gallery tours
- St Barth’s or St. Martin day trips
- Wedding and events planning
- Please note: Final incidental bill must be paid by Visa or MasterCard - American Express is not accepted
- The villa offers two rates, Classic and Heavenly. The Classic rate includes meet-and-greet, welcome refreshments, telephone calls, Wi-Fi and Netflix, pre-stocking services, personal laundry, watersports and use of villa golf carts & UTV. Heavenly rate also includes ground transfers on Anguilla (once roundtrip, per stay), daily breakfast, a full time chef (cost of food additional) and Open Bar - selection of top shelf spirits, house wines, beers and soft drinks (premium liquors and wines at an extra cost.)
- Cost of food is additional and a 15% service charge will apply.
- Open bar includes a selection of top shelf spirits, house wines, beers and soft drinks (premium liquors and wines additional.)
- Six, seven and nine bedroom rates available on request.