OverviewThis exquisite, gated, 7,000-square-foot seaside property sits on a 3.5-acre landscaped estate.
The villa combines natural beauty with quiet elegance while offering unrivaled views across the crystalline Caribbean Sea to the mountains of St. Maarten. The villa's protected harbor with boat dock and small private cove are located directly in front of the Villa. The adjacent coral reef offers some of the best snorkeling opportunities in Anguilla.
The spacious living room located on the upper level area opens to two walkout terraces and stunning views. Amenities include 42-inch, flat-screen TV, Bose sound system, DVD collection and office area.
State-of-the-art, fully-equipped kitchenwith brushed stainless steel appliances housed in Miele cabinets with extensive granite work tops.
Choose to dine at either the indoor formal dining area or outdoors near the pool.
First floor – one master bedroom with king bed, en-suite bathroom, one family suite with two bedrooms (one with two queen beds and one with a king bed) and one bathroom. Family suite ideal for parents and small children. One studio apartment with king bed.
Second floor – one grand master with king bed and en-suite, two other bedrooms with shared bathroom; one bedroom has three single beds and the other a queen.
Guests staying at Villa Paradise have a boat and boatman included in each rental. The boatman will take you beach hopping, lobster fishing and snorkeling.
- Master bedroom (1st floor): King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Family suite (1st floor): Two bedrooms - one with two queen beds, one with king bed, two bathrooms (best suited for parents and small children)
- Studio apartment (1st floor): King bed
- Grand Master (2nd floor): King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom 1: Queen bed, shared bathroom
- Guest bedroom 2: Three single beds, shared bathroom
- Exercise room
- Ceiling fans
- CD player
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ grill
- Snorkel equipment
- This is a waterfront property with the nearest swimmable beach a 5-minute walk and a dock that leads out to the water. There is also a small cove that forms seasonally.
- Saltwater pool
Staff and Services
- Continental breakfast
- House manager
- Laundry service
- Boat for day trips
- Non-smoking villa.
- No pets.
- Rate includes daily continental breakfast, small boat, and boatman who can take them beach hopping, lobster fishing and snorkeling.
- Please note that the boat is not available for day trips during the summer.
Additional Villa Notes
- In addition to the stated rates, a $3.00 per person per day Government levy fee will be added, from 12 years and older.
- This villa has signing privileges at CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa. Reservations must be made in advance through your concierge agent prior to arrival. Once the reservation is confirmed, you can check into CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa and use your credit card. Signing privileges are available for restaurants, bars, spa and the golf course. Day rooms (enabling guests to have use of the beach and pool chairs) are available —except during holiday periods—the cost of which depends upon the occupancy of the hotel at the time. These rooms are not available during the holiday period due to high occupancy; however guests may still use the beach, as it is public. Beach chairs are only provided for registered hotel guests.
- Note: If you decide not to pre-book the available privileges at CuisinArt prior to arriving on the island, you must speak to our local contact upon arrival at the villa and she will assist with making the reservations. CuisinArt Resort facilities are for the registered guests of the hotel, all reservations must be booked prior to visiting the resort.