OverviewWhite Cedars was completed in 2010 and has been built and carefully designed by its British owners to create a simple and calming space for a relaxing holiday.
From every vantage point, White Cedars’ unique design provides breathtaking views of the Caribbean, the islands of St. Martin, St. Barth’s, Saba & St. Kitts, while capturing the prevailing tropical trade winds of this undiscovered paradise.
The furnishings and interior design successfully blend natural elements of wood, granite and stone with contemporary sophistication. All three bedrooms feature super-king beds using luxury white linen from England and are air-conditioned with screened louvered doors that open to a patio overlooking the pool with a view to the neighboring islands. They also have en-suite bathrooms including two outdoor showers.
There are two living areas – inside featuring a double height ceiling with fans and outside adjacent to the dining area and TV and computer room.
A fully-equipped, modern kitchen with American appliances allows the guests to do as much cooking or as little as they wish while others can simply sit by the outside bar and enjoy the breathtaking tropical sunset.
This villa's central location places you 10 minutes from the one of the world’s best beaches and hot spot – Shoal Bay East. There are another 32 beautiful beaches to visit on the island. Wallblake International Airport is only 15 minutes away.
- Master Bedroom 1: King bed (may be two European twin beds) with en-suite and outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed (may be two European twin beds) with en-suite
- Master Bedroom 3: King bed (may be two European twin beds) with en-suite and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and study
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- DVD players
- Games and puzzles
- iPod docks
- Iron/ironing board
- Outdoor shower
- Washer/dryer or washer
- Swimming pool
Staff and Services
Additional Villa Notes
- In addition to the stated rates, a $3.00 per person per day Government levy fee will be added, from 12 years and older.
- This villa has signing privileges at CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa. Reservations must be made in advance through your concierge agent prior to arrival. Once the reservation is confirmed, you can check into CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa and use your credit card. Signing privileges are available for restaurants, bars, spa and the golf course. Day rooms (enabling guests to have use of the beach and pool chairs) are available —except during holiday periods—the cost of which depends upon the occupancy of the hotel at the time. These rooms are not available during the holiday period due to high occupancy; however guests may still use the beach, as it is public. Beach chairs are only provided for registered hotel guests.
- Note: If you decide not to pre-book the available privileges at CuisinArt prior to arriving on the island, you must speak to our local contact upon arrival at the villa and she will assist with making the reservations. CuisinArt Resort facilities are for the registered guests of the hotel, all reservations must be booked prior to visiting the resort.