OverviewTurtle Reef is a spectacular contemporary home defined by its beachfront setting and sense of total privacy.
Set in secluded grounds with a magnificent oceanfront infinity pool and two private beaches, this large Caribbean estate is protected by lush, tropical landscaping and provides sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. Entering the estate, guests discover an array of versatile settings for vacation living and entertaining; each realized with impeccable quality and style. The living pavilions are graced with vast terraces and entertainment areas with generous views of the sea and designed with a state-of-the-art-kitchen, dining room, living room and multi-media room. This spectacular estate home articulates the ideals of contemporary architecture and design offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The simplicity of decor is complemented by well-chosen accessories and local art, which add character and color.
Just a few steps outside the living areas, the bedroom pavilion features four elegantly designed bedrooms. Each bedroom is a welcome retreat, appointed with fine furnishings, en suite bathrooms, television, air-conditioning and views of the ocean. A short stroll from the main house is a flood-lit tennis court with a pavilion for guests to enjoy. There's plenty to keep guests occupied at Turtle Reef Estate, but should they wish to venture out, Rosewood Jumby Bay is just a short walk, buggy or bike ride away.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- Four bedrooms (four kings)
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Four en-suite baths
- 4G Internet connection in office
- Cable TV and DVD in family room
- Family room with foosball table
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Tennis court
- Two six-seat golf carts
- Two private beaches
- Direct access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Close proximity to beach activity center
- 50' x 25' infinity edge pool overlooking private beach
- Two resort pools
Staff and Services
- Private staff including a butler, chef and housekeeper
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Two 6-seat golf carts
- Over 9,500 sq. ft. under roof space
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon