OverviewVilla H is located on the unspoiled east coast of the island of Antigua, one of the most exclusive destinations in the Caribbean.
Standing atop a slightly elevated headland on the edge of (and with private access to) a tranquil coral reef-protected turquoise bay, the Villa has a commanding panoramic view of the Indian Town National Park promontory, a protected area of exceptional natural beauty, and the infinite horizon of the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
Villa H is a spacious and stunning contemporary 2 bedroom property with a fresh, chic and modern look. With large open and light-filled spaces, high ceilings, floor to ceiling glass windows and doors, the Villa cleverly embraces the beauty of its unique outdoor environment while providing total comfort.
The villa offers a 10-seating outdoor dining verandah which includes a two-meter custom-made barbecue and direct access to a sunken al fresco daybed-lounge. The Villa also offers an 8-seating indoor dining area which is conveniently located near the kitchen and serves as a link between the principal wings of the Villa.
The spectacular gourmet kitchen is a key feature of the Villa, with clean lines, smooth surfaces and simplistic quality which create a truly modern feel in its design. The kitchen boasts a gorgeous concrete-poured countertop and state-of-the-art appliances. With large glass windows covering the two external walls, it fully embraces the sunlight and garden views.
The first bedroom vaunts extraordinary views of the sea while the second bedroom has direct access to the garden and a series of interconnecting outdoor paths. Both bedrooms are equipped with a California-size bed, mosquito net, walk-through closet, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, louvers and vast outdoor rain shower. The first bedroom also has a built-in tub.
The tranquil turquoise bay at the foot of the Villa is accessed through a private path which winds its way from the Villa to two large private sea platforms. The lower platform hosts a generous shaded outdoor lounge and leads into the sea, while the upper platform is a sundeck with sun loungers.
- 2 Bedrooms with California King Size Beds (sea view and garden view), air-conditioning, mosquito nets, louvers, walk-through closets, en-suite bathrooms (sea-view and garden-view), open-roof showers
- Baby equipment available including 1 crib, 1 baby high chair and 1 car seat
- Cable television
- CD player
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Flat-screen television
- Ice maker
- iPod docking station
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry room
- Local mobile phone
- Reading lounge
- Towels and beach towels (4)
- Wash basin
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet
- Waterfront (with private access to sea platforms, sundecks and sea)
- 2 minute drive to Long Bay beach
- Plunge pool
Staff and Services
- Villa manager
- Daily housekeeping service (except Sundays and holidays)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa provisioning
- Car rental and adventure activities
- Facing the sunrise in the east, Villa H is located on the unspoiled east coast of the Caribbean island of Antigua, on one of two slightly elevated headlands which run in parallel to each other and extend into the Atlantic Ocean. These two headlands are united by an untouched coral reef which shelters the tranquil turquoise bay between them and the Indian Town National Park, a protected area and home to the scenic Devil's Bridge.
- One of the best beaches in Antigua, Long Bay beach, and three beach restaurants are only a short walk or a 2 minute drive away. The village of Willikies (for local provisioning) is a 5 minute drive away, while the airport and the capital, St. John's, are a 25 minute drive away.
- No smoking
- Rental car recommended, parking available on site
- Owner lives on the property, however is discreet and will not interrupt guests unless requested
- Will consider short stays on request
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: 11 am
- Max occupancy is 4 guests