OverviewMake memories that will last a lifetime at Bluemoon - your own idyllic hideaway on breathtaking Fowl Cay.
Located on the small ridge overlooking the eastern end of the North Beach, Blue Moon boasts striking views from your open-plan kitchen and living area. Have breakfast on your covered veranda surrounded by flowering Bouganvilla, or enjoy your lunch in the warm sun on your spacious patio overlooking the beautiful white sands of North Beach.
A separate family room den with comfortable seating is the perfect chill-out zone after a busy day exploring the surrounding islands. Two of the king-sized bedrooms have ocean views.
Claim your own stretch of secluded snow-white beach as you step from your patio straight out onto the satiny sands and walk a few steps into the warm, crystalline waters. Leave your rich, mahogany-encased French doors ajar at nights, so that the cooling sea breezes can wash deliciously over you, as you drop off to sleep to the lilting lullaby of pine tree fronds dancing in the perfumed air.
Relax completely amidst the soothing hues and warm fabrics of the islands, as you laze away each languid day in the very heart of the balmy tropics. Bring the entire family along and enjoy all the pleasures of home in this three-bedroom villa, as you share priceless moments in a new and exotic environment.
Sitting at the center of the beautiful Exuma chain made up of little, scattered islands, deserted beaches and sandbars is Fowl Cay Resort. A vacation on Fowl Cay is truly like no other... and there are barely words to describe it–other than this is a getaway you need to experience for yourself. The best way to describe Fowl Cay Resort is that it is a casual vacation experience that combines the freedom of renting your very own island villa (or the entire island) with all the quality amenities of a full-service resort
Fowl Cay offers the best of both worlds when it comes to dining. Every day can be a different combination that suits you best.
Prepare a late breakfast on your villa patio, take a picnic lunch to a secluded beach or feast on a four-course dinner at the Hill House restaurant. Whatever way you choose, dining will be easy and delicious!
And don't forget, all food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) both in your villa and at the Hill House restaurant are included.
One of the biggest misconceptions about Fowl Cay is that island life may be too quiet for some. A remote piece of paradise surrounded by nothing but miles of clear water and sandy beaches – sounds idyllic, but what is there to do apart from soaking up the rays? Plenty!
Each villa at Fowl Cay comes complete with its own powerboat giving you the freedom to explore paradise at your own pace. Fowl Cay is the perfect hub for daily mini adventures. Make the most of your own personal powerboat to picnic on secluded island beaches; explore coral reefs bursting with marine life, or feed wild nurse sharks and sting rays. Whether you choose to do everything, or nothing at all – you'll be in awe of the entertaining nature of the Exumas and the unpretentious charm of Fowl Cay.
- 2 King beds
- 2 Twin beds (Convertible to King)
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 3 full bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ / Grill
- Boat (motor boat with gas)
- Boat Dock
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (all food & drinks included)
- Golf Cart
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Computer - Shared
- Fax Machine - Shared
- Gym - Shared
- Kayaks - Shared
- Pool - Shared
- Sailboat - Shared
- Snorkel Equipment
- Tennis Court - Shared
- 3 Beaches accessible by walking, golf cart or boat ride
- Beach Cooler
- Water Sports Equipment (Shared)
- Shared Pool located at Hill House
Staff and Services
- Maid Service
- Rates include all food and beverages consumed on Fowl Cay (including alcoholic beverages).
- Rates also include butler service, golf carts and the use of all non-motorized activities. Small boats are available for guest use pending competency test and weather conditions. Golf carts are available for guest use pending valid driver's license and guest must be 18+ years of age.
- Hill House clubhouse with dining room, open bar, swimming pool, exercise room, pool table, dartboard, and board games.
Additional Villa Notes
- The number of Occupants booked is the number that will be accommodated and must not exceed the maximum stated on the Reservation Invoice. The Occupants will be responsible for any additional payment if the number of booked occupants is exceeded at any time.
- Holiday bookings must be paid in full within 120 days of arrival or at the time of booking if within 120 days to confirm reservation. Holiday Weeks include: Easter, Independence, Labor Day Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years