OverviewBelair is one of our most popular rental holiday homes located on the white sands of Mullins Beach on the West Coast of Barbados.
The bright and tastefully decorated entrance leads you into the spacious living room with its columns of natural stone and breath taking panoramic views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
This recently refurbished home offers four spacious and comfortably furnished bedrooms in the main residence; there are two further bedrooms in the adjoining guest house. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and are stylishly furnished with fresh tropical tones. With the modern home entertainment system, high-speed broadband and WiFi it's easy to stay tuned in and equally easy to tune out and relax to the sound of the ocean lapping the beach just steps away. Al fresco dining is offered on the beachfront terrace which is a wonderful place to start or end the day - watching the sun set with a refreshing cocktail in hand.
Belair has an experienced team to take care of your needs and the cook and two housekeepers offer excellent levels of service and care ensuring everyone in the party gets a holiday.
Residents at Belair can also enjoy the exclusive Sugar Hill Club, complete with tennis courts, gymnasium and swimming pool.
This beautifully presented beachfront home is the perfect retreat to recuperate, rejuvenate the mind, body, soul and to create lasting memories.
- Master Bedroom: King with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Twin with shared bathroom (twin beds that can also convert to a king), air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Twin with shared bathroom (twin beds that can also convert to a king), air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Twin with en-suite bathroom (twin beds that can also convert to a king), air-conditioning
- Cottage - Bedroom 5: King bed, air-conditioning
- Cottage - Bedroom 6: Queen with shared bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Shower only, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity, shared between Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Bathroom 3: En-suite, shower only, single vanity
- Cottage - Bathroom 4: Shower only, single vanity, shared between cottage bedroom 5 & 6
- Powder room
- Beach loungers and umbrellas are also available for guest use
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Mini bar
- Security safe
- Use of facilities at Sugar Hill inclusive of tennis courts, gym and pool
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Water sports nearby
- On beach. Beach loungers and umbrellas are also available for guest use
Staff and Services
- Cook: Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Laundry service
- 5-minute drive from Speightstown shopping area
- 5-minute walk from Indulgence Spa & Gym
- Airport: 32.3-km
- Speightstown: 1.8-km
- Holetown: 5.6-km
- Bridgetown: 16.7-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 3.8-km
- Tennis: Sugar Hill Resort - 4.1-km
- A nanny is required for children under 12 when more children than adults are staying at the villa.
- Non-smoking villa
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.