OverviewThis impressive four-bedroom villa is strategically positioned on a ridge, commanding breathtaking views across the immaculately-groomed golf course, a Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, to the alluring turquoise waters of the West Coast shoreline.
The entrance leads into the tasteful interiors of the main living area, which opens out to the spacious patio overlooking the inspiring, infinity-edge swimming pool. Two additional seating areas are positioned on either side of the entrance foyer; both offer comfy seating and their own televisions, including a 3D TV and Xbox system. Just in case you may need to check in with the office, an office space with a desk is neatly tucked away in the smaller seating area and there is complimentary WiFi throughout.
The Italian-designed kitchen features marble counter tops complemented by modern stainless steel appliances; a true chef’s delight. The kitchen includes a casual dining/breakfast area; more formal dining is on the poolside patio – what could be better than al fresco dining to enhance the tropical ambiance?
The upper level accommodates two equally-lavish master suites that open on to an expansive balcony; the perfect spot to savour your morning coffee, sneak a peak at a game of golf or enjoy a sundowner at the end of the day. A further two guests suites are on the ground floor – one has direct access to a garden path that leads out to the pool area, dotted with lounge chairs and umbrellas for your ultimate relaxation and comfort.
First-class recreational facilities include a 5-star golf course, tennis courts, fitness center, spa, clubhouse with resort pool and varied dining options.
- Master Bedroom: King, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub, shower, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 3: Shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, double vanity
- Ceiling fans – throughout
- DVD player
- Gym - (shared)
- iPod dock
- Playstation 4
- TV with cable
- Security safe
- Sporting amenities
- Tennis court on Royal Westmoreland Resort
- Golf course on Royal Westmoreland Resort
- Water sports by request - concierge can assist with arrangements
- Family room - Xbox console
- Integrated surround sound system
- NETFLIX available for guest use
- Swimming pool
- Pool shower
Staff and Services
- Laundry service
- Beach: 5.2-km
- Airport: 28.6-km
- Speightstown: 6.8-km
- Holetown: 4.8-km
- Bridgetown: 15.8-km
- No smoking indoors or the grounds of the property
- Golf and Social Membership – Guests can access the Royal Westmoreland championship golf course at anytime. Membership also includes access to the sanctuary pool, beach club at Mullins, tennis courts and club house.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.