OverviewLelant is a stylish and modern villa, located adjacent to the 16th fairway of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort in Barbados.
This luxury holiday villa features four tastefully decorated bedrooms, all air-conditioned and with en-suite facilities. Situated on the upper floor of the villa, the master bedroom opens on to a covered balcony where guests can relax and watch the action on the fairway or just enjoy the views of the Caribbean Sea.
On the main level of the villa, the living room opens on to a covered patio, where there is comfortable seating as well as the al fresco dining area. From the patio, it’s just steps to the cool waters of the infinity-edge pool. The modern kitchen is a gourmet’s delight and also has direct access on to the dining area. As well as the living room, the main level features an air-conditioned family/TV room and three bedrooms surrounding a central water feature. The fifth bedroom is located in a separate cottage, which also opens on to the pool deck area.
All holiday guests at Lelant benefit from the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Beach Club located five minutes away at the enchanting Mullins Bay. Effortlessly trade your pool and deck for the soft sands and blue waters of Mullins Beach- a favorite for many Barbados visitors. Choose to snorkel or swim with vibrant tropical fish and turtles or relax in the warm Barbados sun. Services of the Beach Club include free shuttle service to Mullins Beach and Bell Captain beach services.
The Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort blends privacy, luxury and superior service. The community is home to a world-renowned, five-star golf course offering magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea from every green. Exceptionally located on the West Coast of Barbados the resort attracts many high profile personalities from around the world. Royal Westmoreland enjoys 24-hour security and holiday guests have access to the golf course, tennis courts, fitness center and clubhouse with a resort pool, varied dining options and the beach facility.
Golf and tennis can be arranged by the Concierge Team, who will also be able to make recommendations and bookings for the many excellent restaurants on the island.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4 (Cottage): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub/shower, Double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 3: Tub/shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, single vanity
- Gym - (shared)
- iPod dock
- TV with cable
- Wireless internet available in the common areas only
- Tennis court nearby
- Water sports by request - concierge can assist with arrangements
- Family room
- Social Membership - guests have access to the Royal Westmoreland sanctuary pool, beach club at Mullins, tennis courts and club house. Tee-off for golf only between 10 – 10:20 AM daily.
- Guests staying at Lelant have access to the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Beach Club located five minutes away at Mullins Bay.
- 50 feet long x 20 feet wide
- Deep end – 6 feet deep
- Shallow end – 2.5 feet deep (other shallow end 1 ½ feet deep)
Staff and Services
- Guard (24-hour)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Laundry service
- Beach: 4.8-km
- Airport: 29.2-km
- Speightstown: 6.3-km
- Holetown: 5.2-km
- Bridgetown: 16.3-km
- Smoking not permitted indoors
- Children welcome
- Please note that Bedroom 3 is only accessible from the pool deck
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.