OverviewSet in spectacular tropical gardens on a secluded beach beside the Caribbean Sea, Mango Bay, a magnificent five-bedroom villa with a two-bedroom cottage, has been described as one of the most beautiful houses in Barbados.
This natural coralstone home was designed by Oliver Messel and has been lovingly maintained. The tasteful, formal living room flows on to a gracious patio, inviting guests to linger over breathtaking views of the tropical gardens and the Caribbean Sea beyond. Paths lead to the charming dining gazebo on the seaside and to a picturesque lily pond. Guests may also choose to dine in the elegant the dining pavilion with its beautiful coral stone table which seats 14 and overlooks the swimming pool and garden.
The master suite has an adjoining marble bathroom, two single beds (which convert to a king), remote-controlled air-conditioning and two telephone lines. There are three additional double bedrooms in the main house, all with bathrooms en-suite and air-conditioning. A single bedroom is also available in the main wing and is perfect for a teenager or a live-in nanny. The enchanting cottage is set back on the extensive southern lawn and offers two double rooms which are fully air-conditioned. For quiet relaxation, the study houses a television, cable TV, a DVD player, computer, printer, fax and an extensive library. Communications are kept open with four telephone lines and an internal intercom.
The highly-capable staff, including night security, all contribute to a carefree holiday. Mango Bay is conveniently located in St. James, between Holetown and Speightstown, with the closest hotels being Glitter Bay and the Royal Pavillon, and Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club just a five minutes drive away.
Mango Bay is the ultimate villa for a peaceful, relaxing and perfect Caribbean holiday - a stay here is truly an experience to be remembered and repeated!
- Master Bedroom - King bed, tub/shower
- Bedroom 2 - King bed, tub/shower
- Bedroom 3 - Two twin beds, tub/shower
- Bedroom 4 - Two twin beds, tub/shower
- Bedroom 5 (Cottage) - King bed, shower
- Bedroom 6 (Cottage) - King, Shower
- Bedroom 7 (Nanny Room) - Single bed, tub/shower
- ADSL internet connection
- Beach chairs
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Intercom system
- Satellite/cable TV
- Stereo/radio system
- Swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Assistant butler
- Laundry service
- Day Guard
- Night Guard
Additional Villa Notes
- The use of P20 sunscreen is not permitted at the villa, as it leaves permanent stains on fabrics such as sheets, towels, upholstery and even swim wear. Clients are responsible for damages caused by the use of P20 sunscreen (or any other sunscreen).
- Standard check-in time is 3:00 pm-6:00 pm, check-out time is 12:00 noon. Requests for early/late check-in or late check-out must be made in advance. A fee may apply for early or late arrivals and departures.