OverviewSaramanda is a luxurious and spacious five-bedroom villa with a large swimming pool located in the heart of the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate in St. James on the West Coast of Barbados.
All the bedroom suites are air-conditioned, with ceiling fans, en-suite bathrooms and walk in closets. They are also outfitted with cable televisions, telephones and safes.
There are two master suites on the first floor of the villa and each suite has a private covered patio that overlooks the pool deck and beautiful landscaped gardens. The masters also have both tubs and showers. The other three bedroom suites are on the ground floor and have showers only.
The villa features a large, airy atrium with comfortable, oversized sofas and French doors that open up to the covered terrace. The overall design of Saramanda is a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living. All the living and dining rooms open to the pool and garden.
Adjacent to the living room is a cozy media room, which features a wide-screen HDTV, cable and DVD. The media room also opens up to the pool deck.
Saramanda also has an elegant indoor dining room with a large, coral stone table that seats 10 people and a large, fully-equipped kitchen. The friendly staff will provide you with three meals a day.
Outside, the expansive outdoor area features a partially covered deck that leads to the pool, with outdoor dining and lounging areas; the pool deck has comfortable sun loungers and is set in beautiful tropical gardens.
The villa is five minutes away from all the amenities of Sunset Crest and Holetown, including duty free shopping, restaurants and supermarkets.
- Master Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private patio, air-conditioning
- Master Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private patio, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King bed that can be converted to two twin beds, private patio, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King bed that can be converted to two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King bed that can be converted to two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub/shower, double vanity, bidet
- Master Bathroom 2: Tub/shower, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 3: Shower only, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 5: Shower only, double vanity
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- Cable TV
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Security safe
- Security system
- Tennis court nearby
- Golf course nearby
- Water sports by request - our concierge can assist with arrangements
- Wide-screen HDTV
- 52-inch flat-screen TV - media room
- Access to the Sandy Lane property owner's beach club
- 5-10 minutes from beach
- Swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Property manager
- Cook: Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Laundry service
- Beach: Sandy Lane Beach Club - 1.0 kilometers
- Airport: 25.5 kilometers
- Speightstown: 8.4 kilometers
- Holetown: 1.1 kilometers
- Bridgetown: 10.8 kilometers
- Golf: Sandy Lane - 1.0-km
- Night Life: Holetown - 1.1-km
- Smoking not permitted indoors
- Children welcomed
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.