OverviewSugar Cane Ridge 1 is a well-appointed, modern Caribbean villa, nestled in the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort in Barbados, overlooking the beautifully landscaped short-game and putting areas of the Resort.
Please note that construction is taking place at a nearby unit which began on January 15th. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more informaiton and possible noise disturbances.
This elegant tri-level holiday home features three comfortable and tastefully decorated bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. The master bedroom and second bedroom both open on to the pool deck which is located on the lower level of the villa. It's the perfect spot to sunbathe or enjoy a cooling dip in the private plunge pool with views to Royal Westmoreland's spectacular golf course and the Caribbean Sea beyond as the background.
The third bedroom is located on the main or mid-level off the main entrance which leads up to the main living level.
The open-plan living and dining area can be found on the upper level of this holiday rental villa, leading out to a spacious covered balcony where guests can relax and enjoy the stunning panoramic ocean views and tropical sunsets, or enjoy a tasty Barbadian meal, dining al fresco. The modern kitchen is well equipped, with everything at your fingertips to make your holiday in Barbados relaxed and enjoyable.
All holiday guests at Sugar Cane Ridge 1 benefit from the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Beach Club located five minutes away at the enchanting Mullins Bay. Effortlessly trade your pool and deck for the soft sands and blue waters of Mullins Beach- a favorite for many Barbados visitors. Choose to snorkel or swim with vibrant tropical fish and turtles or relax in the warm Barbados sun. Services of the Beach Club include free shuttle service to Mullins Beach and Bell Captain beach services.
The Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort blends privacy, luxury and superior service. The community is home to a world-renowned, five-star golf course offering magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea from every green. Exceptionally located on the West Coast of Barbados the resort attracts many high profile personalities from around the world. Royal Westmoreland enjoys 24-hour security and holiday guests have access to the golf course, tennis courts, fitness center and clubhouse with a resort pool, varied dining options and the beach facility.
Golf, tennis and spa treatments can be arranged by our concierge team, who will also be able to make recommendations and bookings for the many excellent restaurants on the island.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub, shower, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity
- Bathroom 3: Tub/shower, single vanity
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- DVD player
- Hair Dryers
- iPod Dock
- Cable TV
- Security Safe in each bedroom
- Tennis Court On Royal Westmoreland Resort
- Golf Course On Royal Westmoreland Resort
- Watersports by request - Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
- 5 - 10 minutes from beach
- Plunge Pool
Staff and Services
- Cook: Service provided with Winter and Christmas bookings only
- Beach: 4.1-km
- Airport: 29.6-km
- Speightstown: 5.7-km
- Holetown: 3.5-km
- Bridgetown: 14.5-km
- No Smoking Indoors or on Grounds of the Property
- Golf and Social Membership – Guest can access the Royal Westmoreland championship golf course at anytime. Membership also includes access to the sanctuary pool, beach club at Mullins, tennis courts and club house.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.