OverviewThe very essence of privacy and luxury. An entire 7.5 acre Caribbean island for your exclusive use. A completely personalized experience.
Indulge in luxury service, dining, amenities and accommodations. Royal Belize is only offered to one guest party at a time, so you are guaranteed to have our full attention and an all-inclusive private island experience. Rent the entire island for just you and someone special or bring an entire group. You won't get this experience anywhere else.
Rest easy in our five luxurious and tastefully designed air-conditioned bedrooms with flexible bed configurations. You'll fall in love with our main dining room, social area and lounge space. The Grand Palapa is the epi-center of Royal Belize and serves as home base for you and yours.
Noshi Na (Big House), the largest house on the island, features three air-conditioned suites with uninhibited views of the Caribbean through panoramic windows. The bedrooms are offered with king-sized beds or multiple doubles or twin beds in a variety of configurations to accommodate your needs.
Tu-li-pan Na (Hibiscus House) is nestled among lush greenery and hibiscus bushes, and includes an air-conditioned master suite with sweeping ocean views. It is furnished with a king-sized bed and features an outdoor bed for sunbathing and stargazing.
Ne-ne Na (Little House) is a romantic bungalow that sits on its own private beach, completely separated by water from the rest of the island and connected by bridge over a natural channel. The air-conditioned suite has a king-sized bed and its own over-the-water sundeck.
Situated close to Tu-Li-Pan Na (Hibiscus House) and surrounded by lush greenery, this is the newest unit on Royal Belize. The Bunkhouse is cooled by air-conditioning and offers six twin beds. The detached bathroom offers two showers. 16
- Bedroom 1 (Noshi Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (Noshi Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 (Tu-Li-Pan Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4 (Ne-Ne Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 6 (Bunk House): 6 Twin beds, detached private bathroom with two showers and toiletries, air conditioning, wireless internet
- All bedrooms can be furnished with a king bed, two doubles, or multiple twins for children.
- Beach chairs & umbrellas
- Ceiling fans
- Chef's kitchen
- DVD player
- Hobbie cat
- iPads in each villa
- iPod docking stations
- Kite boarding
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor grill
- Portable speakers
- Stand up paddle boards
- Water skiing
- Wireless internet
Staff and Services
- There is a minimum of seven staff people at your service during your stay
- Round-trip boat transfer
- Food & beverages
- Local alcoholic beverages
- Boat captain
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Spa services
- Private yacht cruising
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Additional boat transfers
- If you care to venture off island, your concierge can arrange a variety of activities including zip lining, waterfall hiking, helicopter tours, cave tubing and excursions to the Mayan ruins.
- The fastest way to get to Royal Belize from the international airport in Belize City (BZE) is to take a 15 minute commuter flight to Dangriga where you will be met by Royal Belize staff. From the airport in Dangriga, you will be taken to our boat for the 25 minute ride out to the island.
- It is also possible to travel to the island directly via helicopter from BZE. The trip takes approximately 40 minutes each way.
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Villas are non-smoking