OverviewChampagne Dream is a stunning four bedroom, four bath home with a detached casita and exceptional views of the San Jacinto Mountains.
The estate features state of the art audio/video systems with music throughout the home. The home is beautifully designed with a nod the mid century design style and recently remodeled in January 2017. Original artwork, a state of the art kitchen and electric blinds are just a few of the many luxurious amenities of this amazing desert getaway.
On the south end of the home there are 2 spacious bedrooms along the front of the home and a master suite located poolside of the home providing privacy from the main living spaces. The master suite features a King bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and en suite bath with access to private outdoor shower. The large sliding glass door opens onto the sunny pool & patio. The sliders are outfitted with blackout shades. The second bedroom features a King bed, flat screen TV and private side patio access. The third bedroom offers a king size bed, flat screen TV and a semi-private patio off the home’s main entrance. All bedrooms come equipped with blackout blinds.
The newly built detached poolside casita features a soaring ceiling, King bed, walk in closet, large flat screen television and en suite bathroom. This secondary master suite is even equipped with its own K-cup coffee maker. With sliding glass doors and clearstory windows with views of the mountains and the pool, it’s the perfect place for those who want to relax.
There is a large rectangular saline pool with an elevated spa. To the north, an alfresco dining space a ceiling-mounted fan providing a cool breeze. On the south end, the elevated fire feature is surrounded by an outdoor living room set. A second fire pit is also located next to the pool just outside the large sliding glass doors of the living room. Located on the south end of the patio, there is a poolside bar with sink and mini-fridge.
Located on a ¼ acre lot in the quiet and very desirable Deepwell neighborhood. Just minutes from the world famous shopping and dining of downtown Palm Springs.
City of Palm Springs ID #3850
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom, access to private outdoor shower, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, blackout shades
- Bedroom 2: King bed, flat screen TV, private side patio access, blackout shades
- Bedroom 3: King bed, flat screen TV, semi-private patio, blackout shades
- Bedroom 4 (Casita): King bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, K-cup coffee maker
- 4 family bathrooms
- Outdoor shower
- Air conditioning
- Cable or satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Fire pits - 2
- Fireplace - gas
- Flat screen TV's
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garage - 2 car + 2 cars in driveway
- Linens and towels
- Washer / dryer
- Private heated saline pool
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- No dogs allowed
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.