OverviewSet on a hillside overlooking the Coachella Valley, Goldeneye Estate combines an ambiance of desert tranquility with modern architecture and contemporary design.
Made for entertaining, the two-level mansion features luxurious indoor and outdoor living spaces, including an infinity pool, and cinema. Private putting green.
A double-height entryway welcomes guests to an open-concept living area with limestone flooring, chic furnishings and two levels of picture windows that marry the great room with an expansive wrap-around deck. Inside, a grand piano, gas fireplace and chic sectional sofa set the scene for a relaxing night in.
Your inner chef will find inspiration in the gourmet kitchen, replete with three ovens, an eleven-burner stove, grill and griddle. You’ll also find Sub Zero appliances and a hotel-grade ice maker. Enjoy meals together in the cozy eat-in breakfast nook, or set the formal dining table for dinner with a view.
Outside, the expansive deck boasts unobstructed valley views, inviting guests to take in electric sunsets from the infinity pool and hot tub. Fire up the BBQ grill, turn the game on the outdoor TV, and sip Mai Tais at the outdoor bar -- or simply luxuriate on the sundeck from one of the chaise lounge chairs.
After a day of exploring the culture, galleries, shops and restaurants of downtown Palm Springs -- or perhaps even securing a tee time on one of the many surrounding courses -- enjoy a night in at the estate’s cozy cinema room, featuring a 120” screen and comfy recliners.
Between five spacious suites, Goldeneye Estate comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests:
Master Suite - Upper Level: King Bed. This luxurious suite features a spacious sitting area with a modern sectional sofa overlooking the desert from floor-to-ceiling windows. In the morning, step onto the deck from your private entrance to take in the views over coffee; at night, enjoy the gas fireplace and large-screen TV. In the en-suite bathroom you’ll find a dual vanity, massive step-in shower, and a deep jetted soaking tub with city views.
Bedroom 2 - Upper Level: King bed. This room, styled in modern decor, has a large-screen TV, private kitchenette, entrance and parking and an en-suite bathroom with a combination soaker tub and shower.
Bedroom 3 - Main: Queen bed. Also styled in minimalist-modern decor, this room has a private entrance to the lower-level patio with desert views through floor-to-ceiling glass. The en-suite bathroom has a full-length mirrored closet and a step-in shower.
Bedroom 4 - Main: Queen bed. Styled in minimalist-modern decor, this bedroom features a private entrance to the pool and the Jack and Jill bathroom with a combination shower/tub.
Bedroom 5 - Main Level Maids: Full bed. This room, styled in modern decor, directly off kitchen. En-suite bathroom with a step-in shower
For discerning guests looking to host family and friends in the heart of Palm Springs, Goldeneye Estate offers a unique, contemporary escape with modern amenities, indoor and outdoor entertainment, and some of the valley’s most inspiring views.
City of Palm Springs ID #3801
- Master Suite - Upper: King bed, sitting area, sectional sofa, private entrance, gas fireplace, large-screen TV, en-suite bathroom, dual vanity, step-in shower, jetted soaking tub with city views
- Bedroom 2 - Upper Level: King bed, large-screen TV, private kitchenette, entrance and parking, en-suite bathroom, combination soaker tub and shower
- Bedroom 3 - Main: Queen bed, private entrance to the lower-level patio,en-suite bathroom, step-in shower, full length mirrored closet
- Bedroom 4 - Main: Queen bed, private entrance to the pool, private entrance to the Jack and Jill bathroom with a combination shower/tub
- Bedroom 5 - Main Level Maids: Full bed, directly off kitchen, en-suite bathroom with a step-in shower
- Towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Cable or satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Deck with outdoor furniture
- Fireplace - gas
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Grand piano
- Home theater
- Ice maker
- Linens and towels
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor grill
- Outdoor TV
- Private putting green
- Washer and dryer
- Private outdoor infinity pool (heated)
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- No dogs allowed
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.