OverviewThe 9,000 square foot Celebrity Oceanfront Estate is a stunning resort like home, with private pool, Jacuzzi and pickleball court.
Sophisticated and modern, with stunning beach views, La Jolla is the perfect example of a California beach house—and not just because it’s been featured on one of Hollywood’s longest-running reality TV shows.
Whether you’re getting away from the paparazzi or just getting away from it all, you’ll appreciate the gorgeous contemporary interiors, sun-kissed outdoor spaces, sweeping ocean views, and its premiere location within Bird Rock Village of La Jolla & minutes to downtown San Diego, Little Italy, Sea World and Old Town.
Thanks to southern California’s near-constant sunshine, you can enjoy the villa’s outdoor heated pool, multiple lounge areas, and heated hot tub - all year around.
This house is truly the most spectacular Oceanfront Estate! A fun street-legal, 4-passenger golf cart is included during your stay for a fun ride to beautiful Tourmaline Beach when, the day calls for beach play and relaxation. The beach can also be accessed, during low tide, by walking a few minutes north, to the beach access stairway near the corner of Chelsea Street and Sea Ridge Drive. A billiard room with ping pong table was recently added. This property is a resort within a private home; pickleball court on the roof over looking the Pacific Ocean, movie theater, gym with sauna and steam shower, BBQ deck, heated pool and spa, 3 pianos, an in-home elevator and so much more!
The thoughtfully appointed interior of this ocean inspired seven bedroom, 7.5 bath 9,100 square foot home is show-stopping in its own right without distracting from the stunning ocean views through floor to ceiling windows - from the two living rooms, the dining room, a dining nook, and the two fully furnished kitchens – one on the upper level and the second on the middle floor near the pool area for beer, wine, and snacks.
There is a full, in-home laundry room with washer and dryer for your use and garage parking for 2 cars, driveway parking, and ample street parking in front.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: Master king bedrooms, each with ocean views, a large flat screen TV, and en-suite bath, one with a fireplace
- Bedroom 3: King bedroom with a seating nook and en-suite bath
- Bedroom 4: Queen bedroom with an en-suite bath
- Bedroom 5: Queen bedroom on the first level with a separate bath with a walk-in shower
- Bedroom 6: Separate entrance, perfect for grown kids/teenagers, or the nanny or Grandma and Grandpa to get away from the noise! Sleeps 4 with a queen bed and pull out sofa
- Bedroom 7: Full size gym, has a Murphy bed and a full bathroom – perfect for the teenagers in the group
- Seven en-suite bathrooms and one powder room
- 1 Steinway concert grand piano
- 2 Yamaha digital pianos
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric car (4 seats)
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens & Towels Provided
- Music Library
- Pickleball court
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- The beach can also be accessed, during low tide, by walking a few minutes north, to the beach access stairway near the corner of Chelsea Street and Sea Ridge Drive
- Private heated swimming pool and hot tub
- Pool heating is an additional cost
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Private chef
- Minutes to Prospect Street in La Jolla Village with all of its world-renown shopping and restaurants, cafes and eateries. And just a short drive to the freeway should you wish to explore the greater San Diego or Los Angeles areas.
- 9,000 Square Feet living space
- Non-smoking property
- This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Children are welcomed
- Parties/events are not permitted
- Pets are considered