OverviewSet on gated, landscaped grounds with 38 towering palm trees and desert mountain views, Maison du Soleil offers a tranquil retreat in the historic Las Palmas neighborhood, a quiet oasis within strolling distance of the Uptown Design District.
Styled in eclectic decor with influences from mid-century modern design, classic Americana, and contemporary pop art, the 4-bedroom, Spanish-style estate is a relaxed sanctuary to rejuvenate away from fast-paced modern life, and find creative inspiration in art, design and nature.
Spend mornings enjoying European-inspired fountains and desert flowers, or start your day with a few refreshing laps in the pool. Or simply enjoy coffee at the colorful outdoor lounge as kids play on the expansive lawn. Four poolside lounge chairs allow for soaking up the midday sun, while outdoor bar seating at the Palapa provides a quiet place for an intimate lunch. As the sun sets on the mountains, soak in the views from the softly lit spa. A BBQ grill and al fresco dining table allow for lively dinners or events.
Inside, sliding glass doors and floor-to-ceiling windows stream light into an open, airy great room, marrying indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces. Catch old movies in a cozy media area with a large, flat-screen TV, or discuss the latest uptown art exhibit in the separate parlor, lounging on the wrap-around sofa in front of the charming, wood-burning fireplace. Each eclectically designed living space is offset by colorful accents, such as cherry-colored lounge chairs and fresh flowers.
A gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances invites you to discover your inner chef, while two indoor dining areas provide additional seating to those outside.
The en-suite bedrooms lie at either end of the home with two in the East wing and two in the West, providing privacy for couples or families with children. Each bedroom is an eclectic retreat, styled with classic white linens and unique artwork, ranging from vintage black-and-white photographs to comic-book style prints. Featuring a comfortable mix of traditional and modern furniture, each room offers space to curl up with a good book or unwind with coffee and the latest issue of Dwell.
Just a short stroll away from the gates of Maison du Soleil is Palm Springs’ Uptown Design District. Explore boutiques, art galleries and design studios, as well as artful restaurants with desert views. With its prime location, convenient configuration and inspiring decor, Maison du Soleil is an ideal escape for groups of friends or families looking to relax in a private, tranquil estate, while exploring the heart of Palm Springs.
City of Palm Springs ID #2947
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens and towels
- Outdoor grill
- Parking facilities on site
- Patio area with outdoor furniture
- Private heated outdoor pool
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- Short walk away from the gates of Maison du Soleil is Palm Springs’ Uptown Design District.
- Dogs allowed for an additional fee
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.