OverviewLocated in the Mountainside community at Northstar on a ski-through enclave, Boulder Place 2 offers the comforts of a private home with the convenience of 3,000 skiable acres right outside your door and 40 miles of open trails in the summer.
Modern luxury meets mother nature at this 3-bedroom townhome, whose open layout and large floor-to-ceiling windows are designed to bring the outdoors in. A spacious living room invites guests to unwind after a full day of exploring with a large modular sofa, gas fireplace, and flat screen TV. A sliding door from the living room reveals a spacious deck offering a private hot tub, gas BBQ grill, and panoramic views.
There are five seats at the kitchen breakfast bar and custom-carved dinner table with seating for eight in the dining room. A fully equipped chef’s kitchen offers the chef in your group top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and an open concept perfect for entertaining.
All bedrooms are located on the second floor. Wake up to sunrises over Martis Valley from the large floor-to-ceiling windows in the master bedroom. Equipped with a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, above ground soaker tub, and heated floors you’ll wake up refreshed every morning. The second bedroom has a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and heated floors. The third and final bedroom has a king bed, twin over twin bunk bed and full sized bed in the loft area. The third bathroom is located in the hallway and is equipped with a shower/bath combo.
As a guest of Home Run Trail community, you’ll enjoy access to Mountainside's Tree House, with its saline swimming pool, game room, yoga and meditation rooms, as well as workout facilities. This complex is a short gondola ride to Northstar Village for easy access to on-mountain restaurants and amenities.
In the summer months, take advantage of this home's ideal location between Truckee and the North Shore of Lake Tahoe to explore hiking, biking, and boating. A 2-car garage makes it easy to explore the surrounding areas by car.
Please note that ski-in/ski-out access is dependent on snow conditions.
*We are licensed under Business Tax Certificate #70644 with Placer County and we are required to collect Transient Occupancy Tax.
- Master Bedroom - King bed, en-suite bathroom, walk-in shower, heated floors, above ground soaker tub
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom, walk-in shower, heated floors
- Bedroom 3: King bed, twin over twin bunk beds, full size bed in the loft area
- All bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor
- The third bathroom is located in the hallway and is equipped with a shower/bath combo.
- 2 car garage
- Access to the Tree House-includes a saline swimming pool, game room, yoga and meditation rooms and workout facilities.
- BBQ grill
- Cable or satellite TV
- Central heating
- Coffee maker
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped chef's kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Linens and towels
- Refrigerator / freezer
- Ski in and out
- Washer / dryer
- Private hot tub
Staff and Services
- No dogs allowed
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.