Overview28 Avenida la Antigua is a two-bedroom, starfish-themed flat located on the second floor of the flats building. Inspired by the owner's experience with a starfish on Playa Danta, this apartment will make you feel closer to the ocean.
The spacious and well-equipped kitchen has everything you need to enjoy a family dinner or a gathering with friends. The kitchen overlooks the well-balanced living room with a comfortable couch and a terrace that overlooks Las Catalinas town. The unique starfish ceiling lamp is master piece created by Carlos Hiller, one of the most renowned artists in the area. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and the guest bedroom has two single beds that can be converted into a king bed depending on guest preference. Both bedrooms have their own private bathroom as well as air-conditioning and a ceiling fan.
This flat offers as well our signature 'House Mom' service along with 24-hour private security. The 'House Mom' will be able to prepare breakfast for you every morning as well as to clean the house during the day. Also, concierge service will help you plan your exciting vacation prior to your arrival; they will coordinate your transportation from the airport as well as help you organize any other service like car rental, spa treatments and tour reservations; we make sure your stay is relaxing and stress free. For those nights you want to have a special dinner we are able to coordinate a gourmet chef.
The Flats on Avenida la Antigua are the first of its kind. Less than 100 meters from the beach at Playa Danta, life in the 'Flats' will be incomparable to any other! With most units having their own private entrances and gardens, the flats are better described as private single-story homes. Located in the heart of beach town and amongst the homes of the town founders, the flats are less than a 2-minute walk to the beach. The Flats offers an affordable alternative to a single family home, while still providing you with amazing amenities and luxuries.
Surrounded by tropical nature on land and at sea, Las Catalinas is a beautiful, car-free, fully walkable beach town in Costa Rica. The purpose is to create a way of life that is healthy, sustainable, fulfilling, and fun. Definitely one of the most fun things to do at Las Catalinas is simply to explore the town. Most of the streets are made for people. Every little passage seems to lead to a beautiful plaza or a view of the ocean.
229 Villas Collection
229 Is an excellent lodging option for the smart traveler. Convenience, value, and great locations make these properties the perfect home base for your stay in Las Catalinas. 229 Is comprised of studios, flats, and up to four bedroom homes all a short walk away from the beach, as well as town’s many restaurants, shops, and outdoor activities.
Services and Amenities
- Concierge desk on site
- Complimentary Toiletries
- High Speed WiFi
- Beach Club access at $15, per person per day
- Housekeeping services are available at an additional cost
- Master bedroom: King-size bed, private bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds (can be converted to king-size bed), private bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Activities Calendar
- Air-conditioning in both bedrooms
- BBQ grill (common area)
- Ceiling fans
- Covered patio
- Storage closet
- TV in every room
- Please note, Beach Club access is an extra fee of $15 per person per day
- Kids from 3 years old pay for Beach Club Access
- Access to the Las Catlinas Beach Club 3 pools:
- 25 Meter lap pool with four swim lanes (communal)
- Separate adult lounging pool and hot plunge pool (communal)
- Kids play pool
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Beach Club access
- International airport: Approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Town of Potrero: 5-minute drive
- Golf: 45-minute drive
- Grocery store: 5-minute drive in Potrero
- Greenhouse restaurant: 1-minute walk
- Clinic: 45 minute drive
- Liberia Hospital: 90-minute drive
- Church Potrero: 5 minute drive
- Check in: 2:00 pm
- Check out: 10:00 am
Additional Villa Notes
- Because Las Catalinas is a growing community, guests should expect construction in the surrounding areas. Efforts are being made to minimize any possible disturbances to guests due to construction. Current construction hours and regulations are: From 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM, construction may begin, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed. From 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM are normal construction hours. From 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, construction may continue, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed.