OverviewCasa De Los Suenos is a beautiful five bedroom home located on Calle Virginia located very close to the Beach Club as well as the beach.
The living room has a pull-out sofa for your convenience. The wooden armoire opens up to a flat screen TV for your entertainment.
The dining table and kitchen island seats 12 guests and the outdoor patio and front terrace has more seating space for different type of gatherings.
The swimming pool is located in front of the house allowing you to enjoy the beautiful views to the ocean while the courtyards give you enough space for small gatherings or to be able to enjoy the outdoors in the privacy of your home.
The Master Bedroom located on the third level of the house has a King ded with beautiful views to the ocean. The bedroom has a lot of natural light flowing into the room allowing a relaxing atmosphere. The bathroom has a dual vanity and ocean views from the shower. It also has an open terrace to enjoy the beautiful views and to relax while you hear the ocean as well as an interior garden wall so you can feel more connected to nature and the beauty around you.
The Guest Bedrooms on the second level share a spacious terrace with beautiful views and plenty of seating space for everyone. One of the guest bedrooms have two single beds with beautiful views. The third guest bedroom with the shared terrace has a queen bed, AC and ceiling fans. The fourth guest bedroom has a Queen bed as well with AC and ceiling fans. The kids bedroom has two bunk beds with single beds each and a “secret” door where you can access internal stairs to the lower level.
While you are staying at Las Catalinas you will have access to our Beach Club. The Beach Club has a twenty five meter pool, a kids’ play pool and an adult quiet pool all with beautiful views of the ocean. You will also be able to enjoy breakfast, lunch and a sunset cocktail at The Beach Club Restaurant. Villa del Sol is only a 3-minute walk to the Beach Club.
Surrounded by tropical nature on land and at sea, Las Catalinas is a beautiful, car-free, fully walkable beach town in Costa Rica. The purpose is to create a way of life that is healthy, sustainable, fulfilling, and fun. Definitely one of the most fun things to do at Las Catalinas is simply to explore the town. Most of the streets are made for people. Every little passage seems to lead to a beautiful plaza or a view of the ocean.
Baranda Villas Collection
Charming residences, friendly service, and thoughtful amenities make this the best way to embrace life in town. Baranda is comprised of studios, flats, and up to six bedroom homes with remarkable locations in town, all just a short walk away from the beach, as well as town’s restaurants, shops, and outdoor activities.
Services & Amenities
- Beach Club and Gym Access
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Personalized Pre-arrival service from booking to arrival
- Welcome juice + cold towels upon arrival, in house
- High Speed WiFi
- Cable TV
- Town & Surroundings Talk at Central
- Activities Calendar
- Baranda a la Carte Services
Playa Danta is one of the best body surfing and boogie boarding beaches you will ever find. Go at medium to low tides when the beach is very flat. The swells are typically moderate, safe, spaced 15 seconds apart, and perfectly formed. These waves are unlike anything many of us have seen in other parts of the world. Costa Rica has many famous surfing beaches but Las Catalinas is partially sheltered from the prevailing southern swell, and that is what makes Playa Danta “just right” for boogie boarding.
Some of the best snorkeling in Costa Rica is right at Las Catalinas. The best spots are wherever you see rocks: the far side of Playa Dantita, the reef in between Danta and Dantita, along the shore of Punta Penca, or out at the Islotes Pitahayas islands just offshore. You’ll find lots of reef fish, coral, interesting underwater topography, big spotted eagle rays, sea turtles, and who knows what else.
Kayaking and Paddle-Boarding
Las Catalinas is an ideal location for sea kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding. The protected bay of Playa Danta is perfect for beginners and often offers glassy smooth conditions. The Islotes Pitahayas just one kilometer offshore are a great destination with the swell surging dramatically on the rocks. The islands are a famous nesting site of pelicans and frigate birds. The coastline in both directions is dramatic and interesting with a variety of beautiful beaches, cliffs and great snorkeling and swimming all within paddling range.
Yoga and Fitness
With an average temperature of 74 degrees year round, Las Catalinas is the perfect place to get in a fitness groove. Weather it's weekly interval training classes, beach front yoga under an almendro tree, or grabbing some weights, this is a mecca for athletes and yogis alike.
Shopping and Dining
In the shops of Las Catalinas, you’ll find everything you need to elevate your stay in town. Get outfitted to enjoy town and outdoors, set a course to learn about ocean protection, bring home an unexpected Costa Rican gift, give some local life and flair to your home, or relax and take care of your body. It’s all here, and it’s all within a few minutes’ walk.
Guanacaste is quickly becoming a major player in Costa Rica’s culinary scene, and Las Catalinas offers some of the best options around available just a few steps from your front door.
Located on a bluff overlooking the beach, Las Catalinas Beach Club is a central gathering spot for local residents and visitors to socialize, dine, exercise and enjoy an array of amenities for the whole family including:
- 25 Meter lap pool with four swim lanes
- Separate adult lounging pool and hot plunge pool
- Ample seating and comfortable lounge chairs
- Kids play pool
- Hot tub
- All-day dining at the Beach Club restaurant
- Cocktail bar
- Octagonal pavilion available for private events
- Exercise room with weightlifting and cardio equipment
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace, ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, shared terrace
- Bedroom 3: Two single size beds, shared bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, shared terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, shared terrace
- Bedroom 5 (Kids Room): Two bunk beds with twin size beds, shared bathroom, air conditioning, "Secret Door" to access lower level
- Air conditioning
- Bunk beds
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High speed WiFi
- Private terrace
- Wireless internet
- Beach club access is included
- Private pool
- Access to the Las Catalinas Beach Club 3 pools: twenty-five-meter pool, kids play pool, and an adult quiet pool
Staff and Services
- Daily House Mom services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Personalized pre-arrival service from booking to arrival
- International airport: Approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes
Additional Villa Notes
- Because Las Catalinas is a growing community, guests should expect construction in the surrounding areas. Efforts are being made to minimize any possible disturbances to guests due to construction. Current construction hours and regulations are: From 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM, construction may begin, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed. From 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM are normal construction hours. From 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, construction may continue, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed.