OverviewVilla Camelia offers luxurious and stylish accommodations in a superb setting on a private domaine, overlooking the beautiful Gulf of St Tropez.
This contemporary villa features panoramic sea views and heated pool. If you're looking for prime location, stunning sea views, proximity to some of the loveliest places in the south of France, plus a high level of comfort and total relaxation, then look no further. Villa Camelia ticks all these boxes and more, with its easy open-plan layout, its south-facing sun terrace and its sizeable, heated pool. Furnishings and design are of the highest standard, as befits a villa owned by an interior designer!
Situated on a pretty hillside in Beauvallon, Villa Camelia is convenient for all the places you will want to visit during your holiday. There is a local beach with restaurants close by and, if you are keen to spend time on famous Pampelonne beach with its restaurant clubs, this is also easily drivable from the villa. If you don't fancy spending time in the car you can take a water taxi to St Tropez. Nearby Ste Maxime has several restaurants, plus year-round festivals with a theater and cinema. A wide variety of activities are available in this part of the Var region, including tennis, golf, riding, polo, hiking and numerous water sports, so you will be spoiled for choice if you prefer an active vacation!
There are also museums and art galleries galore, and a short distance inland you will find plenty of attractive hilltop villages with typical squares, inviting pavement cafes and good restaurants. This modern villa with sea views and heated pool really does offer an excellent base for a holiday that everyone will thoroughly enjoy.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double master bedroom (1.8 m) with air conditioning, TV, en-suite bathroom, bath, walk-in shower, WC and French doors to balcony, sea views
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom (1.8 m) with air conditioning, TV, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, WC and French doors to terrace and pool
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom (1.8 m) with air conditioning, TV, en-suite shower room, WC and French doors to balcony
- Bedroom 4 (Annex): Double bedroom (1.8 m) with air conditioning, en-suite shower room, WC and French doors to private terrace
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ample parking
- Portable gas BBQ
- Telephone (local calls - extra cost)
- Wireless internet
- Nearest beaches: local beach 2 km
- Pampelonne (Club 55) 22 km
- Heated pool 12 m x 6 m (depth 1.2 m-2.2 m) with steps entrance overlooking Bay of St Tropez
- Pool heating is an additional cost
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping service 4 hours (2 hours midweek, 2 hours Saturday)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Air conditioning
- Cook/chef services
- Concierge services
- Skippered boat (sleeps 8) available for charter by arrangement
- Ste Maxime 4.5 km
- Grimaud 5.5 km
- Cogolin 8 km
- St Tropez 16 km
- Water taxi to St Tropez from Beauvallon or St Maxime
- Nearest airports Toulon 50 km
- Nice 120 km
- Marseille 150 km
- Nearest golf & driving range at Beauvallon 2 km
- Tennis at Beauvallon Club 3 km & equestrian centers at Grimaud 15 min
- St Tropez Polo club 10 km
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.