OverviewSituated on the beautifully unspoiled private and secure estate of Cap Bénat, Cap Benat can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests + personal staff.
This property offers about 800 sqm of living space with its main house, guest house and staff wing; and great facilities: home theatre, heated swimming pool, gym room, Jacuzzi, and much much more! The villa offers total privacy within its private gardens, 4,000 sqm of private lush greenery, while benefiting from lots of facilities of the domain on which it sits (e.g. security guards, tennis courts, private beach, small harbor, heliport, etc.).
The entire property has been built on various levels ensuring privacy for guests and has plenty of open spaces thus offering bright interiors which have been furnished and decorated to a very high standard.
Ground Floor - Main Level
The main entrance leads into a reception room with bench seating and a double sided fireplace. The open-plan sitting room, with white leather sofas and armchairs, and a dining area to seat up to 14 guests, has floor to ceiling sliding doors opening onto a large partly covered terrace overlooking the swimming pool. This terrace is ideal for 'al fresco' dining.
The huge, modern and fully equipped kitchen with central island and bar area also includes a spacious terrace, perfect for enjoying breakfast on sunny mornings.
A stairway from the entrance leads up to the first bedroom, a master suite with two private terraces overlooking the pool and/or offering great sea views, one of these has a shaded Jacuzzi. This suite also includes a large en-suite bathroom with bath tub and separate shower, separate WC, and a dressing room.
Stairs from the dining room lead to the 4 lower floor double bedrooms, all of which open out onto the pool terrace: one is a second master suite with a spacious full en-suite bathroom; then there are one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms (one with dressing room), each with en-suite shower room.
On this floor also sits the superb entertainment room with: projector, home cinema, a Wii and a bar area for serving drinks. This room leads to a spacious gym with wall-mounted plasma TV, exercise equipments, and a guest bathroom with rain shower. From the gym room guests can directly access to the pool terrace through sliding doors.
A corridor leads to the staff wing with 2 bedrooms, a shower room with WC, and a laundry room (washing machine, dryer, and ironing facilities).
The guest house is at the same level than the main floor of the main house. It offers two double bedrooms: one third master suite with full en-suite bathroom and terrace overlooking the pool; and a second bedroom with bunk beds, small en-suite shower room and a terrace.
'Cap Benat' is a unique property surrounded by 4,000 sqm of exquisite private lush greenery. The pool area is just perfect with its sea view; deck for sunbathing; infinity swimming pool (15 m x 13 m - depth 2.3 m) secured by an alarm that can be heated on request; sitting area; sun beds; parasols; etc.
The outdoor amenities also feature
- Covered summer kitchen with fridge with sink
- Gas BBQ
- Dining area
- Large terrace at the house main level with a covered dining area
- Sitting area
- Sea views
- Access to the pool area via an outdoor staircase
Within the private estate on which the villa sits, there are many tennis courts for guests use (can be booked in advance) and coaches are available upon request; several jogging trails; a small harbor for private mooring; heliport; and private beaches.
- Bedroom 1 (Main House - First Floor): Master Suite 1 - Large king size bed (200 cm), A/C, dressing room, en-suite bathroom (bathtub, separate shower, washbasin, and separate WC), and private terraces overlooking the pool with Jacuzzi and sea view
- Bedroom 2 (Main House - Lower Level): Master Suite 2 - Large king size bed (200 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom (bathtub, separate shower, washbasin, and WC), and opening out onto the pool terrace
- Bedroom 3 (Main House - Lower Level): Two single beds (90 cm), A/C, dressing room, en-suite bathroom (shower, washbasin, and WC), and opening out onto the pool terrace
- Bedroom 4 (Main House - Lower Level): Two single beds (90 cm), A/C, en-suite shower room (shower, washbasin, and WC), and opening out onto the pool terrace
- Bedroom 5 (Main House - Lower Level): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, en-suite shower room (shower, washbasin, and WC), and opening out onto the pool terrace
- Bedroom 6 (Guest House - Ground Floor): Master Suite 3 - King size bed (180 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom (circular bathtub, separate shower, double washbasins, and WC), and private terrace overlooking the pool area
- Bedroom 7 (Guest House - Ground Floor): Bunk beds (90 cm), A/C, small en-suite shower room (shower, washbasin, and WC), and doors opening onto a terrace
- Bedroom 8 (Staff Wing - Lower Level): Two single beds (90 cm), A/C, and shared shower room with WC
- Bedroom 9 (Staff Wing - Lower Level): Two single beds (90 cm), A/C, and shared shower room with WC
- Bedrooms 8 and 9 are sharing a shower room with WC. These two rooms located at the back of the villa are ideal for a nanny with children, or personal staff.
- Air conditioning
- Baby equipment
- Child friendly
- Dish washer
- Gym room
- Home cinema
- iPod docking station
- Nespresso more
- Satellite TV
- Sea view
- Shared tennis court
- Washing machine & dryer
- Welcome basket
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Infinity swimming pool (15 m x 13 m - depth 2.3 m) secured by an alarm and can be heated on request (additional fee)
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service is included for 4 hours per day, 5 days a week
- Final cleaning
- Linen changed once per week (on Saturday)
- English speaking meet and greet
- Security Service 24/7 (the Domaine Cap Bénat is guarded)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cleaning hours
- Chef at home
- First dinner
- The property is located between Marseilles (1 hour and 35 minutes drive) and Nice (2 hours drive), St Tropez is at 45 minutes (36 km) by car or 90 minutes by boat. There are also many shuttle boats from Le Lavandou to the islands of Port Cros (35 minutes) or St Tropez (1h30). The Toulon-Hyères international airport is only 30 minutes away by car. Cannes is at 70 miles.
- The property belongs to the Domaine du Cap Bénat, an exclusive area of the Mediterranean Coast. It is a private estate with security guards, on a magnificent greenbelt stretching over more than 160 hectares (395 acres). There is a beautiful beach facing the Hyères Islands. All the villas in the estate have been built using dry stones from Bormes-les-Mimosas quarries, and they all blend into the landscape.
- The villa is ideally located just below a former semaphore tower. Its dominant position offers a unique panoramic view over one of the most beautiful coasts of the Riviera.
- The beautiful Provencal village of Bormes-les-Mimosas is at short distance from the house and Le Lavandou, a larger town with shops and nice restaurants, is a 15 minutes' drive. There is also a small hamlet called La Faviere that is at short walk down (30 minutes) from the villa that has a sandy beach, small shops and a café.
- Weddings allowed (extra costs may apply according to guests' request). Capacity: up to 30 guests.
- Extra beds for small children or babies can be arranged on request
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.