OverviewThis traditional Mas is located in peaceful countryside surrounded by vineyards just two kilometers from the village of La Mole.
This traditional farmhouse built early in the 19th century with six bedrooms and amazing large grounds over 20 hectares / 50 acres of parkland and with a 12 x 6 m pool 100 meters from the house.
It is tasteful decorated in traditional features combined with modern amenities to create a perfect place to stay. The elegantly decorated main living room, with a large fireplace for cool autumn evenings, opens onto the lower terrace. The old natural flagstone floor of the ground insures constant coolness in the heat of summer. A fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining room and a door leads direct to the terraces with comfy seating area and eating area al fresco under the dappled shade of the Plane trees, what better way to enjoy this tranquilly!
The nearby village of la Mole has a small but well-stocked supermarket and an award-winning bakery that sells pies and pizzas. L’Auberge de la Mole, well known restaurant often frequented by celebrities which offers remarkable cuisine from the Périgord in a rustic setting. But the beauty of this location is the proximity to glamour’s port of St Tropez only 20 minutes drive or frequent some of the famous restaurants on Pampelonne beach.
Plenty of different things to do from golf, tennis, horse riding to visiting the hill top villages such as Grimaud, Gassin and Ramatuelle or for something different the well known chartreuse or Carthusian monastery of La Verne, high in the massif des Maures.
- Bedroom 1: Master with double bed (1.60 m), portable air-conditioning unit, en-suite bathroom, WC, French doors to garden
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (1.40 m), en-suite walk-in shower room, WC, French doors to garden
- Bedroom 3: Double/twin beds (1.80 m or 2 x 0.90 m), en-suite walk-in shower room French doors to garden
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (1.60 m) with sofa (can open into single sofa bed) en-suite bathroom, separate WC (shared by bedrooms 3 & 4)
- Bedroom 5: Children's/teenager’s with 4 twin beds (4 x 0.90 m) en-suite bathroom, WC
- Bedroom 6: Double/twin beds (1.80 m or 2 x 0.90 m) en-suite bathroom, WC
- An additional twin bedroom is available in the annex on request at an additional cost. Please note this room is basic.
- Air-conditioning in 1 bedroom
- Ample Parking
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor dining
- Pool towels
- Portable gas barbecue on request
- Telephone (extra cost)
- Wireless internet
- Approximately 16 km to Pampelonne beach
- Pool 12 m x 6 m pool set 100 m away from house (Depth 1.30 – 1.90 m) Cant be seen from the house
Staff and Services
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service, Monday - Saturday
- La Mole 2 km
- Cogolin 8 km
- St Tropez 17 km
- Toulon/Hyeres airport 30 km
- Nice airport 130 km.
- Pampelonne beach restaurants 16 km
- Tennis in 3 km
- Golf at Beauvallon 17 km
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.