OverviewStanding proud on the beachfront overlooking the Mediterranean sea, this majestic period villa with direct access to two beaches is within walking distance of St Aygulf's shops and restaurants and a short drive from St. Maxime and St Raphael.
This is a classic, comfortably furnished Belle Époque seaside villa. High ceilings, grand fireplaces, marble floors and ornate chandeliers contribute to the elegance of Villa Tamaris, whose original features have been brought up to date with all modern comforts, including air conditioning anda sauna. Large south-facing terraces extend the living space into the Mediterranean garden offering a unique viewpoint over this unspoilt stretch of coast.
At either end of the garden is a path with steps leading to a couple of small sandy and pebble beaches, whereas the longer sandy beach of Les Issambres is just 5 km away in the direction of St. Maxime. Villa Tamaris would make an excellent base to start your explorations along the French Riviera, either by ferry or by car following the coastal scenic route known as “La Corniche”. Whether you decide to head east towards Cannes, Nice and the Cote d’Azur or west towards St. Maxime and St. Tropez, you have the entire coastline within easy reach. All along the coast are many seaside resorts and beaches offering a wide range of water sports and entertainment to suit everybody's taste.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Double bedroom (king bed), air conditioning, French doors to terrace, sea view, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, WC
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Double/twin bedroom (2 x twin beds), open fireplace, French door to balcony, sea view, en-suite bathroom, WC
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom (king bed), TV, air conditioning, French door to balcony, sea view, en-suite bathroom, walk-in shower, WC
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Double bedroom (king bed), TV, air conditioning, French door to balcony, sea view, en-suite bathroom, shower, WC
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Double bedroom (queen bed), air conditioning, dressing room, sea view, en-suite shower room, WC
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): Double bedroom (king bed), TV, air conditioning, sea view, en-suite bathroom, bath, walk-in shower, WC
- Lower Ground Floor (On Request Only): 3 Single bedrooms (full size beds) - ideal for staff
- Ample parking for up to 4 cars
- Boules pitch
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Laundry room
- Partly air-conditioned (5 bedrooms)
- Pool table
- Portable gas BBQ
- Table tennis
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- Access to sandy beach and pebble beach from the garden
- Note: Care recommended with young children and elderly, as there are steep steps to the beach
- Private 11 m x 5 m salt-water pool (depth: 1.20 m-2 m, Roman steps)
Staff and Services
- 3 Hours daily housekeeping service (including Sat & Sun)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Walking distance to St Aygulf
- Frejus & St Raphael 8 km
- St. Maxime 14 km
- St Tropez 30 km
- Nice airport 64 km
- Toulon airport 80 km
- Marseilles airport 150 km
- Golf St. Maxime 12 km
- Tennis 3.5 km
- Note: the discreet caretaker lives in a cottage within the grounds at the front of the villa and is available to assist clients, if needed.
- Some road noise may be heard from the main road at the front of the villa.
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.