OverviewThis family villa in an exclusive area just four kilometres from the center of St Tropez Place des Lices and just 400 meters walk to the beach (8 minutes) and under 1 kilometer from the Plage des Salins which makes this is a perfect family holiday villa.
Villa Treilles is situated in a very quiet location overlooking its own vines with a large expanse of garden with lawns. The villa itself consists of an entrance hall, with a gents cloak room with WC, a large living room bright and spacious with ample sitting area TV, and open fireplace with French window to the garden and two large bay windows looking out to a covered terrace. A small inner passage leads to a dining room with seating for 10 guests. French doors lead to a wisteria covered pergola terrace, a perfect place for breakfast overlooking the vines. Next to the dining room there is a fully equipped kitchen with a laundry/pantry room next door with washing machine and dryer.
Downstairs from the hall is a double bedroom with 160 cm bed with doors direct access to the garden, en-suite shower room with basin and WC. There is also a further single room with a small bed 110 cm with interconnecting door to a further twin bedroom with 90 cm beds and door to the garden. Also there is an en-suite shower room with basin and WC. These two rooms are ideal for children and a nanny as well.
From the hall the staircase leads to the first floor with the master bedroom suite with double bed 160 cm bed, dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath, walk in shower and double basin. There is a terrace with distant glimpse of the sea through the trees.
There is an additional Annex next to the covered terrace with a further double bedroom with 160 cm bed and en-suite shower room with basin and WC and next door a small double bedroom with 140 cm bed with en-suite shower room with basin and WC. Both these room have direct access to the garden.
Outside the garden with a large lawn area with mature plants overlooks the villa's vines. There is a large pool with roman steps, (child proof fencing can be provided on request) and a large sun terrace with four sun loungers and a parasol. There is the covered terrace with comfy seating area and two pergola covered with wisteria around. There is ample parking with electric gate to entrance the property.
The villa is just an eight minute walk to the beach, quicker going to the beach as the return is up a gentle slope! This villa is perfect for a family holiday but with very easy reach to the center of St Tropez, just a five minute drive (avoiding all the traffic) where there are many restaurants, cafes, including many exclusive boutiques for everyone need, as well as the large colorful market on Tuesday & Saturday, or if it is all too much after your shopping you can feel sit down and have a drink at one of the trendy bars like Senequi in the Port and gaze at the amazing yachts and “the beautiful people”.
Nearby there are many wonderful small villages such as Gassin, Girmaud, and Ramatuelle and of course the famous Pampelonne bay with its famous beach restaurants such as Club 55, all not to far away.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bed (1.60 m) with en suite shower room basin and WC & French doors to garden
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Single bed (110 cm) with interconnecting door to bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): Twin beds (2 x 90 cm), ideal for children and a nanny, French door to garden, en-suite shower room with basin and WC
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Master double bedroom suite with 1.60 m bed with dressing area, en-suite bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, double basin, and roof terrace
- Bedroom 5 (Annex): Double bed (1.50 m) French doors to garden and with en suite shower room with basin and WC
- Bedroom 6 (Annex): Small double bedroom with 140 cm bed, French doors to garden, and en-suite shower room with basin and WC
- All bed linen and pool towels
- Ample parking for 4 cars
- CD Player
- Charcoal BBQ
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Telephone (calls are additional cost)
- Wireless internet
- Beach: 400 meters walking distance (8 minutes)
- Plage de Salins 1 km
- Pool 12 m x 5 m with a roman end, with steps (depth 1.40 m to 3.00 m)
- Child proof fence can be provided on request
Staff and Services
- 3 Hours maid service mid week and Saturdays
- Final cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Concierge service on request
- St Tropez 4 km
- Toulon/ Hyères airport 64 km
- Nice 130 km
- Cannes 120 km
- Aix en Provence 150 km
- Tennis walking distance
- Beauvallon golf 15 km
- Small dogs are permitted on request
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.