OverviewThe Villa des Parcs is surrounded by a plot of 5000 square meters, and is organized around the main terrace with a heated swimming pool and Balinese beds bordered by cypress, palms, pines and olive trees.
The villa is an exclusive property located in the prestigious private domain Les Parcs de Saint-Tropez with views over the sea. It offers seven fully air-conditioned bedrooms and seven en-suite bathrooms, heated swimming pool, flat grounds of 5000 square meters and acces to the private beach of Les Parcs within walking distance.
This property boasts an unbelievable amount of charm. It is one of the few properties in Les Parcs de Saint-Tropez which has its own unique style.
The main level hosts two living rooms in cream tones and over sized windows, open on one side on a terrace with a lounge area and the other on the pool and the park
2 Large living rooms: one with fireplace, sound system, A/C, small corner for office, many exits to the terraces, sofas and another lounge behind the kitchen with the exit to the terraces, a huge sofa and large screen TV last generation, sound system, bar
Large professional kitchen (50 m2), fully equipped with luxurious Molteni stoves by Alain Ducasse is open on the inside and outside dining areas, full of light has over sized beautiful windows
The kitchen offers a large dining table for 12 people in the middle and many appliances: 2 toasters, dishwasher, coffee maker, Nespresso machine, kettle, 2 marble sinks, beautiful crockery, stove, ice cream maker, food processor, grill, plancha, Piano oven, juicer, 2 US fridges, 2 ovens, wine cupboard
There is a fire place in the kitchen to cook some dishes (meat/vegetables/fish)
Behind the living room, there is a beautiful dining room with the view of the swimming pool and the garden with a large table for 10 guests, and a decorative mirror
Villa offers also a gym and a sauna to allow guests to relax in the best conditions
The sauna offers a massage table, exercise machine, A/C, shower, basin and WC
Villa des Parcs is offering 6 A/C en-suite bedrooms situated in the main house and one en-suite bedroom in the independent small house dedicated only for staff with a terrace (chef, cleaning ladies, babysitters etc)
There is a laundry with 2 dryers, 2 washing machines, and an ironing station
- From the large swimming pool and terraces is opening a great view on Chateau Borelli (owned by very discreet Swiss people)
- Around the villa, the guests can relax and rest in many beautiful areas with garden furniture and a Gazebo.
- There are 2 dining tables: one near the swimming pool for 10 guests and another - in the entrance side for 12 guests.
- A large Roman heated swimming pool is surrounded by 12 sun decks. There is also a pool house with Italian shower, 2 basins and WC.
- Bedroom 1 (Main House - Ground Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with 2 basins, Italian shower and WC
- Bedroom 2 (Main House - Ground Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with 2 basins, Italian shower and WC
- Bedroom 3 (Main House - Ground Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C. Entrance to the Bedroom 4, shared bathroom with 2 basins, tub, Italian shower and WC
- Bedroom 4 (Main House - Ground Floor): Large king size bed (200 cm), A/C, TV, Bose sound system, exit to the swimming pool, shared bathroom with 2 basins, tub, Italian shower and WC
- Bedroom 5 (Main House - Ground Floor): King size bed (180 cm), TV, Bose sound system, en-suite bathroom with Italian shower, 2 basins, tub, and WC
- Bedroom 6 (Main House - First Floor): Master bedroom - large king size bed (200 cm), TV, A/C, Bose sound system, office, sea view, dressing, en-suite bathroom with tub, 2 basins, Italian shower and WC.
- Bedroom 7 (Independent house (suitable for staff)): King size bed (180 cm), can be converted into 2 single beds, TV, A/C, small kitchen with Nespresso, microwave, oven, sink, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Each bathroom offers hair dryers, slippers and scale.
- Alarm system for the whole house, and also for the entire garden with 8 security cameras outside, color connected with monitoring 24 hours
- Dressing room
- Fitness room
- iPod dock
- Large parking garage: 8-10 cars
- Massage table
- Office (telephone, printer, scanner, internet)
- Reversible air conditioning/heating
- Safe in each bedroom
- Satellite international channels
- Steam room
- Toiletries - L'Occitane
- Welcome basket
- The famous beach of Pampelonne and its beach clubs are a 20-minute drive (9 km)
- Heated swimming pool with electric cover
Staff and Services
- Daily cleaning - 4h per day/7 times per week
- Change bedding twice a week
- Maintenance of the pool, fountains and garden once a week throughout the year and up to twice weekly during the summer
- First necessity items
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cleaning
- Private chef
- Daily change of bedding
- Personal trainer
- Luxury rental vehicle, driver, helicopter
- Yacht Charter or Princess yacht of the villa at the port of Saint-Tropez
- The center of Ramatuelle can be reached within 10 minutes (by car)
- Saint-Tropez center 10 minute drive
- La Mole private airport (for private planes): 16 km, 20-minute drive
- Toulon International Airport: 51 km, 1-hour drive
- Nice International Airport: 106 km, 1 hour and a half by car
- Children are welcomed
- Non-smoking villa
- Sorry, no pets
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.