OverviewVilla Frances is a residence with city-chic appeal and more than 5,000 square feet of space divided between a main house and guest house.
Start holiday mornings with a cup from the espresso machine and a stretch in the private gym, then make your way to a lounger by the swimming pool with a juicy read or start heating up the barbecue for lunch at the alfresco table for 12. In the evenings, open a bottle of wine from a new favorite region of France to savor as you watch the smart TV or share updates via Wi-Fi.
Sets of sliding glass doors lead from the terrace to the great room, which has a dining table for 12 at one end and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar at the other. In the middle is a living area with an inviting sectional arranged in front of the TV, along with metallic accent tables for a hint of glam.
There are four bedrooms in the main house of this villa and two in the guest house. All six have queen beds and en-suite bathrooms, and several open to a balcony, terrace, or the garden. Each of the guest-house bedrooms also has a lounge area, so it’s plenty of space for a family traveling with younger children ready to play.This luxury property is a 7-minute walk from the nearest beach, Plage de Sylvabelle, and a 3-minute drive from Gigaro Beach, a honeymoon-worthy stretch of sand ranked as one of the most beautiful in France. It’s also a 4-minute drive to La Croix-Valmer, which has a choice of restaurants and shops, a small collection of 19th-century villas, and an underwater marine trail for you to explore off the coast.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, dual vanity, walk-in closet, television, safe, shared balcony, outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, dual vanity, walk-in closet, television, safe, shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, dual vanity, walk-in closet, television, safe, direct access to shared terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, dual vanity, walk-in closet, television, safe, direct access to shared terrace
- Bedroom 5 (Guest House): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, dual vanity, air conditioning, safe, desk, lounge area, direct access to garden
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, dual vanity, air conditioning, walk-in closet, desk, lounge area
- Wireless internet
- Espresso machine
- Private gym
- Alfresco dining
- Smart TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Air conditioning
- 3 Minute drive to Gigaro Beach
- 5 Minute drive to Pardigon Beach
- 7 Minute walk to Plage de Sylvabelle
- 13 km to Nikki Beach St. Tropez
- 14 km to Plages de Pampelonne St. Tropez
- Private swimming pool (can be heated on request at extra cost)
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen change
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef service
- 17 km to La Môle – Saint-Tropez Airport (LTT)
- 108 km to Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur (NCE)
- 4 minute drive to La Croix-Valmer shops and cafes
- 9 minute drive to Gigaro
- 8 minute drive to Cavalaire-sur-Mer
- 9.4 km to Ramatuelle
- 14 km to Port Grimaud
- 14 km to Saint-Tropez
- 16 km to Gassin Golf and Country Club
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.