OverviewBlissful images of a well deserved vacation are usually only found on colorful postcards, but when you step for the first time through the long corridor you are automatically wrapped in a unique stylish ambiance, ready to fulfill your most lavish desires and whims to make from your stay an unforgettable experience.
Family, friends or couples, all are welcome to stay in one of the most magnificent, imposing and comfortable structures that Punta Cana Resort has to offer.
Bestowed with long and solid columns on the main house facade, as you walk into the main foyer, you can embrace an unpolluted and pristine atmosphere due to the white omnipresence. With an exquisite taste and the clever disposal of spaces, you can go upstairs on both sides of the entrance.
The minute you step on the second floor, a gentle sea breeze touches your skin, inviting you to the large and open balcony, soberly decorated with rustic details and a large wooden table to enjoy with your beloved ones alfresco dining. Views to the worldly renowned Corales Golf Course is pinnacle to end a perfect day.
Back to the first floor, you find a modern fully equipped kitchen with light brushed oak and stainless steel, double SUBZERO fridges, gas cook top and gas oven WOLF and microwave.
When it´s time to cool off, the 22 meter long by 4 meter wide swimming pool is a real swim lane, and has a shallow water platform ideal for children. It is positioned at lower ground and is flanked by an adjoining terrace with two double daybeds. An outdoor shower is located at the other end of the pool. Several lounge beds are scattered around in the garden and under the trees.
Punta Cana Resort & Club
This beautiful villa is located in the exclusive gated community of Punta Cana Resort & Club, a 26-square mile paradise that is blessed with a temperate year-round climate, light rainfall, and soft ocean breezes. It's colorful coral reefs, calm crystalline waters and white-sand beaches are breathtaking. The Resort provides a matchless experience for all who visit this tropical paradise, and its tropically chic lifestyle is ideal for those who appreciate high standards of quality, comfort and aesthetics. As guests of the villa, you have access to all of the resort amenities and activities.
Activities available include golf, tennis, sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, fitness center, spa, eco tours, and access to the club house.
* Please note, some activities may incur an additional cost.
- Master Bedroom 1 (Main Building, Second Floor): 1 King Bed
- Master Bedroom 2 (Main Building, Second Floor): 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Guest Building 1, First Floor): 2 Full beds
- Bedroom 4 (Guest Building 1, Second Floor): 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Guest Building 2, First Floor): 2 Full beds
- Bedroom 6 (Guest Building 2, Second Floor): 1 King Bed
- Bathroom Amenities
- Basket Fruit upon arrival
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Corales Beach is 6 minutes away by golf cart
- Private swimming pool (22 meter long by 4 meter wide) with shallow water platform
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping Service
- Waiter service during meals
- Transfer From Punta Cana Airport - One round-trip airport transfer is included. If guests arrive/depart at different times, additional charges will apply
- Private Check in at property
- Concierge Service
- Welcome Beverages
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Golf Carts rentals
- Grocery services
- Babysitter (48 Hours notice required)
- Massages, Manicure & Pedicure, and Salon services can all be coordinated in the villa
- Eco Tours
- Airport - 3 minute drive
- Supermarket - 5 minute drive
- La Cana Beach and Golf Club - 5 minute drive, 12 minutes by golf cart
- Corales Golf Course - 4 minute drive, 10 minutes by golf cart
- La Cana Golf - 5 minute drive, 12 minutes by golf cart
- Spa - 5 minute drive, 12 minutes by golf cart
- Tennis courts - 4 minute drive, 10 minutes by golf cart
- Ojos Indigenas - 8 minute drive, 20 minutes by golf cart