OverviewWelcome to one of the most spectacular luxury mansions in Orlando.
This prestigious property enjoys a prime location in the fabulous Reunion Resort and presents nine amazing bedrooms and unprecedented entertainment features.
Just 12 minutes from Walt Disney World, your guests can enjoy the ultimate vacation retreat, complete with bowling alley, racquetball court, private gymnasium, game room, home theatre and turkish bath.
The spectacular details and richly furnished living spaces and bedrooms are matched by an equally impressive pool area, complete with sunken fire pit, over sized swimming pool, water features and fountains.
The perfect luxury home for an unforgettable vacation!
Main Living Area
- Spacious comfortable seating area with an over sized sectional and accent chair overlooking the pool deck through sliding glass doors
- Elevator (by request only)
- Wet bar with three seats
- Fully equipped kitchen with a three seat breakfast bar
- Over-sized refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender
- All utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glassware
- Table seats eighteen people
- Each bedroom is furnished with a TV and capable of Wi-Fi
- Main living area has a large flat screen TV
- Game room with a pool and air hockey table, multiple arcade games, a two lane hand painted glow in the dark bowling alley, a wet bar with two stools, and a half bathroom
- Gym with two dedicated showers for a 'chill out' area and two half bathrooms
- Sunken Turkish bath, sauna, steam room, heated lounges
- Home theater with 3 tiered seating and twelve leather recliners as well as a large projection screen
- Indoor racquetball and basketball court
- Upstairs loft with a sofa, two accent chairs, and a large flat screen TV and game consoles
- Another loft area with a sofa, accent chair, and wet bar
Outdoor Living Space
- West facing over-sized swimming pool with a large spa overlooking the Jack Nicklaus designed 12th fairway
- An arrangement of water features/fountains
- Summer kitchen with grill, covered lanai, sunken gas fire pit with seating
- Comfortable seating area with a sofa, two accent chairs, four seat patio table, two circular sun beds, four sun lounges
- Upstairs balcony has a comfortable seating area with three sofas
Reunion Resort is approximately 12 minutes to Walt Disney World and within easy reach of main routes to all of Orlando’s amazing attractions. It is the perfect resort for upscale custom rental homes with a great location near the theme parks!
The resort’s stunning million dollar plus homes, meander around 2,300 acres of rich rolling landscaping that accommodates not one, but three championship standard PGA courses. Reunion is blessed with fabulous amenities including a wide selection of resort pools, fitness center, and tennis center.
- Nine communal pools located throughout the resort
- Four Restaurants
- Reunion Spa - offers an extensive range of services including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and custom packages. For the ultimate luxury, have the spa come to your villa! Appointments recommended.
- Two children's playgrounds
- Kid's Crew - Available for children 4 - 10 years old offering organized activities and supervision to suit your needs (fees applicable)
- Fitness Center - Offering a great selection of training equipment, personal trainer and various classes including yoga
- Bicycle rentals - Children’s, adults and Surrey bicycles are available to rent by the hour, day or week from the Water Park.
- Volleyball Court - In addition to the one inside the water Park there is a second court alongside the pool at Center Court Ridge
- Activity trails for walking and biking throughout the resort
Please note: Some amenities at the resort require exclusive membership and may not be available at all villas. Contact a villa specialist to confirm membership status.
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, twin vanities)
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, twin vanities) and walk in closet
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): Bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 Twin beds) each with a dedicated charging station/USB, en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 4 - 8 (Opposite Side of the House): 5 King sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (shower) - one master king has a shower, tub, and twin vanities with balcony access with golf views
- Bedroom 9: Bedroom with 2 Queen sized beds and an en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Bowling alley
- CD player
- DVD player
- Firepit (extra fee applies)
- Flat screen TV's in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Home theater
- Laundry room
- Multiple game consoles
- Raquetball & basketball court
- Summer kitchen with gas grill
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- 76 miles to Cocoa Beach
- 82 miles to Daytona Beach
- Private swimming pool with large spa
- Please note: pool heating is an additional cost. Spa cannot be heated without also turning on the pool heating.
Staff and Services
- Pool cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery welcome packs may be purchased in advance
- Grocery delivery
- Additional items such as cribs, high chairs, strollers, BBQ grill or fan may be added on request
- Weddings and events may be arranged in advance
- Child care
- Private chef
- Located 12 minutes from Disney
- Within 10 minutes of family friendly restaurants
- 25 minutes to Universal Studios
- 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 15 Minutes to the Orange County Convention Center
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
- Non-smoking inside the villa