OverviewWindermere is a magnificent eight bedroom mansion that sets new standards for luxury accommodation on Reunion Resort!
Located in a beautiful location alongside the challenging Jack Nicklaus designed PGA course, this stunning vacation rental property becomes a destination of its own for discerning travelers.
With beautiful finishings, stylish layout and incredibly well thought out detailing, this privately owned custom home ensures that your guests have the perfect place to enjoy a dream Orlando vacation.
A unique and intriguing pool deck provides the ultimate outdoor living space for those essential moments of relaxation and fun. For guests that love to relax in air conditioned comfort, the magnificent family living spaces get an extra special boost by the tiered theater room, complete with 13 reclining cinema seats.
This is the perfect way to spend your precious vacation time with family and friends!
Main Living Area
- Spacious comfortable seating area with a large sectional, sofa, two accent chairs and a fireplace
- Welcome wet bar with three bar chairs
- Fully equipped with an over sized granite seven seat breakfast bar island
- Refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, double dishwashers, coffee maker, toaster
- All utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glassware
- Table seats sixteen people
- Each bedroom is furnished with a flat screen TV and capable of Wi-Fi
- Main living area has an 80" TV
- Home theater with a 150" screen and thirteen tiered leather cinema seats plus four bean bag chairs
- Upper floor loft area has a main 80" TV with two smaller 40" TV's, four seat poker and pool table, leather sectional, wet bar, and four bar chairs. Also has an integrated sound system with Bluetooth and Apple Airplay connectivity with a cell phone/tablet for music streaming
- Play room with a Hidden Mickey theme and activities, a globe chair, and four bean bag chairs. Another playroom has a Minnie Mouse slide
- 'Secret Hideaway' behind a library bookshelf themed secret door with an arcade game and a 60" TV with an X-box and PS4 game console
Outdoor Living Space
- Large private pool and spa with golf views
- Creative lighting and unique waterfall effects, sunken fire-pit area with feature lighting and six seats
- Summer kitchen with refrigerator, grill, bar under a covered lanai, and pool bathroom
- TV, twelve seat patio table, and a comfortable seating area with a sectional and accent chair
- Two water level lounges and ten sun lounges with umbrellas
- Front balcony with a breakfast table and chairs
- Second floor balcony with a bar and TV overlooking the pool deck as well as a comfortable seating area with two accent chairs and a sofa
Reunion Resort is approximately 12 minutes to Walt Disney World and within easy reach of main routes to all of Orlando’s amazing attractions. It is the perfect resort for upscale custom rental homes with a great location near the theme parks!
The resort’s stunning million dollar plus homes, meander around 2,300 acres of rich rolling landscaping that accommodates not one, but three championship standard PGA courses. Reunion is blessed with fabulous amenities including a wide selection of resort pools, fitness center, and tennis center.
- Nine communal pools located throughout the resort
- Four Restaurants
- Reunion Spa - offers an extensive range of services including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and custom packages. For the ultimate luxury, have the spa come to your villa! Appointments recommended.
- Two children's playgrounds
- Kid's Crew - Available for children 4 - 10 years old offering organized activities and supervision to suit your needs (fees applicable)
- Fitness Center - Offering a great selection of training equipment, personal trainer and various classes including yoga
- Bicycle rentals - Children’s, adults and Surrey bicycles are available to rent by the hour, day or week from the Water Park.
- Volleyball Court - In addition to the one inside the water Park there is a second court alongside the pool at Center Court Ridge
- Activity trails for walking and biking throughout the resort
Please note: Some amenities at the resort require exclusive membership and may not be available at all villas. Contact a villa specialist to confirm membership status.
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): King sized master bedroomwith-en suite (shower, tub, twin vanities), access to the pool deck, 60" TV, and a morning bar (refrigerator and coffee maker)
- Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite (shower, tub, twin vanities) and a 60" TV
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (Downstairs): 2 King sized bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms (shower) and 50" TV's
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, tub, twin vanities), 60" TV, access to balcony, and morning bar (refrigerator and coffee maker)
- Bedroom 6 (Upstairs): King sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower), 50" TV, and access to balcony
- Bedroom 7 (Upstairs): "Peter Pan" themed bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds (4 twin beds in total) plus two trundles, 50" TV with en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Bedroom 8 (Upstairs): "Frozen" themed bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds (4 twin beds in total) plus two trundles, 50" TV with en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Children's playrooms
- Flat screen TV's
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Home theater
- Integrated sound system
- Laundry room
- Playstation 4
- Poker table
- Pool table
- Summer kitchen with grill
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- 76 miles to Cocoa Beach
- 82 miles to Daytona Beach
- Large private pool and spa with golf views
- Please note: pool heating is an additional cost. Spa cannot be heated without also turning on the pool heating.
Staff and Services
- Pool service weekly
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery welcome packs may be purchased in advance
- Grocery delivery
- Additional items such as cribs, high chairs, strollers, BBQ grill or fan may be added on request
- Weddings and events may be arranged in advance
- Child care
- Private chef
- Located 12 minutes from Disney
- Within 10 minutes of family friendly restaurants
- 25 minutes to Universal Studios
- 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 15 Minutes to the Orange County Convention Center
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
- Non-smoking inside the villa
- Please note: This villa does not have access to resort membership